BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2017 11:19 pm  #1

"Jim Moriarty. Hi."

“I knew that would get your attention,” 

Hey, I'm Courtney from Scotland & I'm in love with Jim Moriarty. I've re-watched the Sherlock series over and over again since discovering it late last year (I know, I was late in my discovery, but I was fortunate enough to have my friends Netflix password and be able to binge watch, which I still do 

First time I watched 'The Hounds of Baskerville', I didn't pay enough attention and got confused, thought it was rubbish and refused to watch it again. Now it's one of, if not my favourite episode. 

I also didn't realise for months that there was a secret 20 minute episode in between Sherlock's 'death' and his comeback. Hopefully someone reading this won't know about it either and find out - you're welcome in advance 

That's enough about me for now. Tell me about you guys and you're favourite episodes, moments and quotes! (and theories, I love reading theories)

I gave you my number. I thought you might call. 
Did you like the little touch with the underwear?

April 20, 2017 6:23 am  #2

Re: "Jim Moriarty. Hi."

Welcome to the forum, Courtney!

April 20, 2017 6:54 pm  #3

Welcome, Courtney. I like the episode The Hounds of Baskerville, too! 

Clueing for looks.

April 21, 2017 10:34 am  #4

Welcome, Courtney, look around and have fun. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 21, 2017 8:54 pm  #5

Hi welcome to the forum!

Your post is very colourful! 

Sherlock is my favourite character but I love Moriarty too and The Reichenbach Fall is probably one of my favourite episodes. I also loved The Hounds of Baskerville and The Lying Detective.

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

October 30, 2018 10:54 am  #6

Hello! I'm also a newbie! Nice to meet you!

Board footera