BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2017 9:28 pm  #21

Re: Rosie's christening

Oh yes, I forgot we have two ghost characters in Sherlock, although actually we don't...
I take it that Uncle Rudi is dead, which is why we don't see him
So Harry remained the traditional Brit one character you don't see.
I would have liked to have seen her, too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 22, 2017 10:29 pm  #22

I read somewhere on Tumblr that perhaps we have already seen Uncle Rudi, and he was shown to be the guy who opens up Moriarty's cell to see how he has written "Sherlock" all over it.

I have no idea what that was based on, though. (I know Mark has said that "perhaps we have already seen him", but I don't know why someone thinks that guy in particular was Uncle Rudi).

Last edited by Vhanja (April 22, 2017 10:29 pm)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 23, 2017 7:16 am  #23

Well I seem to remember that guy was dressed as a prison guard, or certainly someone official looking...
I am feeling Uncle Rudi may have been dead for a long time, so Mycroft had to take over the care of Eurus from being quite young.
Incidentally, I had further thoughts on the Holmes' homes!
So if I ever get around to seeing a relevant thread...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 23, 2017 5:14 pm  #24

Lautrela wrote:

I didn't meant it that way, I didn't even said that seriously, I apologise if I offended you guys. It wasn't smart, just stupid ideas so please try to forget I said anything.
Thank you.

Nothing to be sorry about.  It's OK.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera