BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 20, 2012 10:35 am  #1

New Moderators

Seeing as we're getting quite a lot more traffic to the forum these days I've decided to introduce a couple of moderators...I don't think it will require much work to be honest but if I have to go away for a few days and can't check in every day then at least I know there's someone just keeping an eye on things. As the forum gets busier it's possible we will get trolls/spammers etc too so more things to delete.

So our two new moderators are Kazza and Davina, two of the original members to the forum and the two people with the most posts...so congratulations guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 20, 2012 10:44 am  #2

Re: New Moderators

Geez we sound old don't we?
Thanks.
I'll just sit back & watch Davina do the work ... hehehe.

Last edited by kazza474 (May 20, 2012 10:45 am)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 20, 2012 11:20 am  #3

Congrats to our new moderators 

I'm sure you'll do a great job 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 20, 2012 11:35 am  #4

Oooh, so there's no point for the mice in dancing on the table while the cat is off! 
Seems from now on you'll be covering all the time zones , Kazza and Davina.
Best of luck!

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 20, 2012 11:50 am  #5

Thanks all & certainly message us often if you think we're missing things

I haven't seen Davina online yet, so she'll be in for a surprise when all these extra little links come up on her screen, lol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Also, please note that sentences can also end in full stops. The exclamation mark can be overused.
Sherlock Holmes 28 March 13:08

Mycroft’s popularity doesn’t surprise me at all. He is, after all, incredibly beautiful, clever and well-dressed. And beautiful. Did I mention that?
--Mark Gatiss

"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
Robert McCloskey

May 20, 2012 1:25 pm  #6

She is surprised! I go off-line for a moment (well a while really) and suddenly I've got a new job! Clearly I wasn't chosen for my IT prowess though!! (Exclamation marks especially for Kazza!!)

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 20, 2012 6:10 pm  #7

Congratulations to you too.

Finest choice for moderators in my opinion.

I'll keep you each on your toes!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 20, 2012 7:56 pm  #8

Thank you m0r! And I am sure you will! Sorry Kazza!!!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 21, 2012 7:19 am  #9

Congrats to our new mods!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 22, 2012 5:23 am  #10

oh  lovely new mods!!   Just what the good doctor   ordered.   (Dr  who  or Dr. Watson?)   
looking fwd to  posting more  here  and I promise I'll be nice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera