BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2017 8:11 am  #81

Re: TFP- Favourite scenes (photos/gifs)

besleybean wrote:

Yes and he didn't even mumble!

Probably he barely moved his lips when shooting the scene but spoke clearly when doing the audio work later.

Also, Arwel's been posting lovely BTS pictures!

Crew rehearsal:

Awesome scene.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 17, 2017 8:17 am  #82

Ah, smart! I guess a lot of shows don't care about after-dubbing stuff... Danish shows does that a lot too and it's so annoying having to put subtitles on my native tongue!

That scene literally made me gasp. I hadn't noticed the glass missing, or maybe I just dismissed it as a camera trick... that was well made! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 17, 2017 8:46 am  #83

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 17, 2017 11:36 am  #84

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 17, 2017 1:03 pm  #85

January 17, 2017 1:07 pm  #86

January 17, 2017 1:12 pm  #87

Oooh the Angst!
Love it. Thank you, nakahara!

-----

January 17, 2017 1:13 pm  #88

I really thought he'd do it... I was sobbing! I'm happy Eurus stopped him! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

January 17, 2017 1:26 pm  #89

That room appeared to be rigged with hundreds of holes in the walls from which tranquiliser darts could be fired...

January 17, 2017 1:26 pm  #90

Sherlock being all cold and rational as always:

January 17, 2017 1:31 pm  #91

Ivy wrote:

I thought Eurus had blue eyes?

January 17, 2017 1:41 pm  #92

In the above posted pics she has dark eyes, I think.

January 17, 2017 1:45 pm  #93

It's so easy to imagine Ben with his son here and "Hi Mommy" instead of "Hi Daddy"
Sherlock rarely has such a goofy face

-----

January 17, 2017 2:57 pm  #94

Same here, ewige.

And that running at the end I absolutely love! And I missed that it said "Rathbone Place" when I first watched the episode!

Clueing for looks.

January 17, 2017 3:16 pm  #95

I do know he's acting... but Benedict's kids are lucky! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

January 17, 2017 3:24 pm  #96

January 17, 2017 3:29 pm  #97

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I do know he's acting... but Benedict's kids are lucky! 

I don't think he was acting very hard.    Martin either.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 17, 2017 3:36 pm  #98

Mycroft, trying to be presentable for the occassion of death...

January 17, 2017 3:37 pm  #99

Heartbreaking, awesome scene. And interesting that John was never an alternative.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 17, 2017 3:41 pm  #100

Loved him buttoning up his shirt and fixing his tie!
Remember us angsting over his undone top botton in the trailer? Not so sinister after all - I bet they had planned that detail just for the sake of Mycroft's fixing it up again! :D

-----

Board footera