BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 19, 2012 6:32 pm  #1

Reichenbach on PBS

Masterpiece PBS is gearing up for the Fall this weekend.   America hold onto your hats,  Sherlock series 2 ends this Sunday!  I for one will be watching for the umpteenth time,  hanky in hand,  cringing during any cut scenes, but enjoying the ride...

There's a video interview snippet on their site asking B.C. about his similarities to Sherlock.  He recommends deferring to his mum on that one… 

"She says I have to be very careful that I don't get too impatient..."

"I don't think Sherlock Holmes would give me the time of day.  I'm an actor for chrissake..."

http://video.pbs.org/video/2236517974

May 19, 2012 7:58 pm  #2

Re: Reichenbach on PBS

His mother knows the truth! I bet she knows a whole heap of embarrassing things about him...mothers do you know!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 19, 2012 8:01 pm  #3

Well, I'd like our fellow Americans to take note of any cut scene in Reichenbach and post them here. It would be very interesting to see what they leave behind and I think it will help resurrect our theories thread 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 20, 2012 12:33 am  #4

I'm really looking forward to seeing the Americans reaction to the Fall...there's bound to be an influx of theories (most of which we already know about of course...) but it will be interesting to see all the newspapers speculating and so on.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 20, 2012 1:55 am  #5

I will do my best to watch for all cuts  tomorrow,  and report back.   

May 22, 2012 11:49 am  #6

AAAAHH!!  they cut out the line "If I wasn't everything you think I am, everything I think I am, would you still want to help me?  and her, What do you need??

Board footera