BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 9, 2017 6:33 pm  #1

Could they be twins?

Sherlock and Eunos could be twins , sherlock is always saying "its never twins". Possibly separated at a really young age so he doesn't remember her. Mycroft said something about everything you are today is something to do with her (i think, may have mis-heard)

January 9, 2017 6:45 pm  #2

Re: Could they be twins?

I would have said that she looks too young, but actually there's only a few years between the actors, so it's possible.  Yes, Mycroft did say something like that.  Which could have various meanings - that she influenced him in a major way, that he was affected by her loss/"death", that Sherlock was treated differently because of her, etc.

January 9, 2017 6:46 pm  #3

He said exactly : "every choice you've ever made, every path you've ever taken, the man you are today is you memory of Eurus".

But the fact that the emphase is put several times on "it's never twins" is making me suspicious... You never know, with Moftiss !

January 9, 2017 6:51 pm  #4

Pops wrote:

He said exactly : "every choice you've ever made, every path you've ever taken, the man you are today is you memory of Eurus".

Where is this sentence from?

January 9, 2017 6:54 pm  #5

I'd say that there will be twins in the next episode. They said "It's never twins" too often. Not sure about Euros and Sherlock though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

January 9, 2017 6:59 pm  #6

I've been waiting for twins ever since TAB.  Just wasn't sure who would be a twin of whom!

Board footera