BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 11, 2017 10:55 pm  #21

Re: The random red letters in the end credits

Macbeth By the prickling..( witches ) to Henry V ( battle king extraordinaire ) Once more unto the breech.. to ..?
Next week I guess It is the East and John is the sun .. ! 

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

January 12, 2017 1:11 am  #22

Lola Red wrote:

let's hope it spells: "to be continued"

Instead of "The End"?

January 12, 2017 6:43 am  #23

See I still think they would say something like:  The End...for now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 12, 2017 6:47 am  #24

besleybean wrote:

See I still think they would say something like:  The End...for now.

That would be great.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 12, 2017 6:57 am  #25

I don't know if it would be....but it is what it is!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 12, 2017 7:11 am  #26

"It is what it is..."   When John's tears hit his sweater... I was totally gutted. 

So different than when Sherlock cries. Someone mentioned once that Sherlock only cries when he is pretending, like when he cried on the top of the building when he was on the phone to John, about to commit "suicide", and when he cried because he couldn't disarm the bomb..so when he choked up in the hospital and said "I don't want to die", I assumed he was just faking to provoke the confession.

January 12, 2017 7:13 am  #27

I only noticed the tears on my second viewing last night...heart breaking.
Oh I disagree, there are times when we've genuinely seen Sherlock's eyes glistening...maybe when Mary died?  Before he shoots CAM?  On the plane?

January 12, 2017 7:19 am  #28

besleybean wrote:

Oh I disagree, there are times when we've genuinely seen Sherlock's eyes glistening...maybe when Mary died?  Before he shoots CAM?  On the plane?

I think every time we see Sherlock cry it's for real. And it's heartbreaking every time too.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

Board footera