BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 12, 2017 1:16 am  #101

Re: Favourite scenes (photos/gifs)

Can I just mention Mrs Hudson's entrance following the hi speed car chase...the police officer hollering, " Do you have any idea how fast you were going?".... and Mrs Hudson replies..." Of course not, I was on the phone!"   Loved it!

January 12, 2017 3:39 am  #102

alYcin wrote:

Can I just mention Mrs Hudson's entrance following the hi speed car chase...the police officer hollering, " Do you have any idea how fast you were going?".... and Mrs Hudson replies..." Of course not, I was on the phone!" Loved it!

May I? Here you are. 

Last edited by Lullaby (January 12, 2017 3:41 am)

January 12, 2017 8:19 am  #103

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 12, 2017 8:21 am  #104

YES.
TLD is the treasure trove of goodies!
I also love how the soundtrack snaps when Sherlock snaps his hand.

Last edited by ewige (January 12, 2017 8:21 am)

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

January 12, 2017 10:22 am  #105

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

January 12, 2017 11:37 am  #106

Just some details:

January 12, 2017 11:53 am  #107

Bless you, Mrs. Hudson!

January 12, 2017 1:17 pm  #108

Hudders would do anything for her boys. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

January 12, 2017 1:39 pm  #109

January 12, 2017 1:49 pm  #110

ewige wrote:

YES.
TLD is the treasure trove of goodies!
I also love how the soundtrack snaps when Sherlock snaps his hand.

It really is! The acting, the direction and cinematography, the music and well pretty much everything in this episode was amazinng. So many great moments to gif haha!

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 12, 2017 3:19 pm  #111

Scary as hell:

January 12, 2017 3:35 pm  #112

Sherlock´s twitter:

https://twitter.com/ContactSH

January 12, 2017 3:38 pm  #113

nakahara wrote:

Sherlock´s twitter:

https://twitter.com/ContactSH

But how can we know it's the real one? It's not on the BBC list!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/4yTrVL4srk48mKs8bhK4TvM/other-sherlock-related-websites

-----

January 12, 2017 7:01 pm  #114

January 12, 2017 8:01 pm  #115

I loved him walking back and forth between the imaginary window and notice board with "Faith" just standing there just watching him. 

All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage.

January 12, 2017 8:28 pm  #116

Funny statement now we know who she is, isn't it 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

January 12, 2017 8:30 pm  #117

Oh yes, I think it was deliberate!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 12, 2017 8:32 pm  #118

The scrip for this ep is just full of WIN.

-----

January 13, 2017 1:02 am  #119

Cinematografy in this ep was amazing. 

"Big brother" is literally the big brother. Funny moment!

And I like how Sherlok sits in this armchair. Just look at him.

And this moment 

Last edited by Lullaby (January 13, 2017 1:03 am)

January 13, 2017 6:47 am  #120

Making a good show of being "off his tits".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera