BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 8, 2017 8:39 am  #61

Re: What will happen to Rosie?

Unless her loss is what finally drives John from Sherlock forever...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 8, 2017 11:55 am  #62

I honestly do not think that will ever happen. Not for long, in any case. Maybe Rosie will play a part in the healing of their relationship?

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

January 8, 2017 12:30 pm  #63

That would be lovely...but I'm still thinking of the end game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

January 8, 2017 12:36 pm  #64

End game, the long game, something we've been planning from the start, I don't think will be about Rosie.  I feel it has to be about Sherlock or Mycroft, possibly John.  But of course, I'm not at all sure!  And something has to be done with Rosie!

January 8, 2017 2:29 pm  #65

They cannot kill Rosie.  It does not make sense to let another person under Sherlock's protection die.

January 8, 2017 2:35 pm  #66

I can't help thinking about the rabbit suit being symbolic of going down the rabbit hole to wonderland.

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

January 8, 2017 3:30 pm  #67

That would be lovely...if only.

January 8, 2017 4:24 pm  #68

NoShipSherlock wrote:

I did like Sherlock talking to the baby, and, he seems to have an affinity with children as in the scenes with the boy (Albert?  Sorry, forgot his name!) in The Sign of Three at the wedding.

His name was Archie.

January 8, 2017 4:25 pm  #69

He's the one and in TAB, too.

January 9, 2017 4:30 am  #70

kgreen20 wrote:

NoShipSherlock wrote:

I did like Sherlock talking to the baby, and, he seems to have an affinity with children as in the scenes with the boy (Albert?  Sorry, forgot his name!) in The Sign of Three at the wedding.

His name was Archie.

Thank you!  Archie.  I remembered it later.  Must've deleted it! 

"Is that why you're calling yourself Greg?" 
"That's his name!"
"Is it?"

January 9, 2017 6:42 am  #71

Yep, because it's not important!

January 9, 2017 9:12 am  #72

Funny how Rosie was just kind of left out of TLD!  She wasn't with John, probably couldn't have still been with Molly (she has to work!), so where was she?  They managed to kind of sidestep the whole "problem" of having a baby, until the end. 

January 9, 2017 9:56 am  #73

Yeah, the baby was non-existent. Makes me wonder why they wrote her in to begin with.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

January 9, 2017 11:51 am  #74

So, Rosie got outsourced. I am also asking myself why they wrote her in. Hopefully next episode will bring the answer.

****************************************************************************************************************************************
We balance probabilities and choose the most likely. It is the scientific use of the imagination.    

January 9, 2017 11:58 am  #75

I think it has to. 

Board footera