BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 18, 2012 2:04 am  #1

Well, I heard you like Sherlock...

Hi there!
So I stumbled across this little forum of yours today and thought: Why not sign up and give it a try?
So here I am now. Really, I'm just here because I'm MASSIVELY sherlocked and I don't really know any other people IRL with a similar developed obsession for this TV Show.
Also cumberbatched. And a massive nerd.
I'm not really sure yet if this introductory post serves a use, but so far I am a bit overwhelmed by the amount of topics in this forum so I thought this might be a nice start...
Anyyyway, I guess I'm supposed to tell you something about me here.
17, female, German. Sadly, 'cause I would just DIE to live in the UK... no wait, that makes no sense at all. But I think you get what I mean.
I'm looking forward to a good cooperation with you guys here - and I guess you can expect me to get all fangirly over stuff related to... well, any of my fandoms (there are a LOT) in this forum.
So, there.
I'll better be off then.

(P.S.: Still figuring out things with the avatar)

May 18, 2012 2:16 am  #2

Re: Well, I heard you like Sherlock...

Avatar is fine - you got it correct.

Welcome to the forums, we're a bad bunch but do keep our squeals down to a minimum (When possible) and I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Pull up a pew and sit right down, you're among fellow nutjobs!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 18, 2012 2:37 am  #3

Willkommen Sammy!     There are some similarly sherlocked and cumberbatched among us,   hope you have fun here!

May 18, 2012 3:55 am  #4

Hi Sammy,
herzlich willkommen bei uns! 
So, another crazy German...  You are not alone, you know...
Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 18, 2012 5:43 am  #5

Willkommen! Welcome indeed to our friendly, if a little crazy, forum. Enjoy!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 18, 2012 8:32 am  #6

Howdy! Welcome to our happy safe-haven for all Sherlocked & Cumberbitches

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 18, 2012 9:21 am  #7

Hullo..Welcome..make yourself at home. You are in good company here..

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 18, 2012 2:16 pm  #8

Hello there Sammy and welcome to the forum! Glad you could join us!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 18, 2012 4:14 pm  #9

Hi, nice to meet you,

Jane

May 18, 2012 10:48 pm  #10

Aww, thank you all for your warm welcome!
I realized I forgot to tell you my name, but you deduced it anyway.. ;)
I think this is going to be rather fun. Long live the Sherlock fandom!

I'm gonna go and watch the re-run of A Scandal In Belgravia on German TV now (well, in fact in about half an hour). Screw the dubbing, but it is my Sherlockian duty...

May 19, 2012 1:39 am  #11

Welcome = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

Board footera