BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 17, 2016 5:10 pm  #1

Soundtrack for S4 (spoilers)

Here are the track titles for the first two episodes - very exciting. Deduce away. And how interesting that the TFP titles are not available yet.

TST
1.    The Stranger    
2.    59 Missed Calls    
3.    Murder This Time    
4.    Agra    
5.    Absolute Trust    
6.    Running Away    
7.    Cheating    
8.    Sharks    
9.    Never a Field Agent    
10.  Gunshot    
11.  Get Your Attention

http://www.soundtrack.net/album/sherlock-series-4-the-six-thatchers/

TLD
1.    Stopped Lying Down    3:36
2.    Too Heavy    2:24
3.    Window Deduction    2:20
4.    Anyone    3:49
5.    Favourite Room    3:13
6.    You Look Different    4:23
7.    No Charges    2:31
8.    Who I Want to Be    2:42
9.    In the Tower    2:50

http://www.soundtrack.net/album/sherlock-series-4-the-lying-detective/

Last edited by SusiGo (December 25, 2016 11:40 am)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 17, 2016 5:52 pm  #2

Re: Soundtrack for S4 (spoilers)

Thank you, Susi!  I can see why you put spoilers in the title!  I'm more convinced than ever that TST is going to be Mary's "story". 

December 17, 2016 6:02 pm  #3

Yes, indeed. And my little EMP theorist's heart almost stopped when I read "Stopped Lying Down". The first, not the last title of the episode in which Sherlock looks so ill. And I always had the idea that it was about a detective who is lying down, not who is telling untruths.

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

December 17, 2016 6:06 pm  #4

My mind is spinning.  We go so long with nothing then we drown in information.

This reminds me of before Star Wars Phantom Menace came out the soundtrack cd gave away a major character death!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 17, 2016 6:15 pm  #5

And TFP titles will be even bigger spoilers, I suppose. Just as the artwork for the regular DVD/Blu-Ray which has not been published either. Just the lovely metal box with the beautiful fan art on it. 

December 17, 2016 7:25 pm  #6

SusiGo wrote:

Yes, indeed. And my little EMP theorist's heart almost stopped when I read "Stopped Lying Down". The first, not the last title of the episode in which Sherlock looks so ill. And I always had the idea that it was about a detective who is lying down, not who is telling untruths.

I just thought the same!

And my head is swirling too. So much stuff to process!

Edit: I only thought the same when I read the titles. An episode about a detective who is lying down never came to my mind but it is a brilliant thought!

Last edited by Schmiezi (December 17, 2016 7:26 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 17, 2016 8:00 pm  #7

These are extremely revealing! 

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

December 17, 2016 8:12 pm  #8

Schmiezi wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

I just thought the same!

Edit: I only thought the same when I read the titles. An episode about a detective who is lying down never came to my mind but it is a brilliant thought!

Well, the original Sherlock Holmes was lying when he claimed to be sick and on his deathbed, so as it turns out, the title is fitting.

Last edited by kgreen20 (December 17, 2016 8:13 pm)

December 17, 2016 8:42 pm  #9

kgreen20 wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

I just thought the same!

Well, the original Sherlock Holmes was lying when he claimed to be sick and on his deathbed, so as it turns out, the title is fitting.

You think he won't really be ill in TLD?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

December 17, 2016 9:22 pm  #10

I'm not gonna read those titles, and thus not contribute much to this thread. I fear it will be TOO spoiler-y, even for me.

However, I just stopped by to say that - SusiGo? Your German is showing. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

December 17, 2016 10:42 pm  #11

Oopsie. 

December 18, 2016 12:06 am  #12

Vhanja wrote:

I'm not gonna read those titles, and thus not contribute much to this thread. I fear it will be TOO spoiler-y, even for me.

However, I just stopped by to say that - SusiGo? Your German is showing. 

SusiGo is German?!?!?!   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

December 18, 2016 3:22 am  #13

Schmiezi wrote:

kgreen20 wrote:

Schmiezi wrote:

I just thought the same!

You think he won't really be ill in TLD?

Well, the title is "The Lying Detective," so the implication is that Sherlock is lying.  Or, in this case, faking.  However, I'm the wrong person to ask; I haven't had the opportunity to sneak a look at the script for that episode. =)  LOL.  We'll just have to wait and see when the episode comes out.

December 18, 2016 9:05 am  #14

Do you think "In the Tower" could be the music for those scenes (setlock spoiler)

we saw from setlock, which appeared to filmed in a tower block - with Toby and nurses, I think

I don't have the other soundtracks, but those who do, does the track listing tend to follow the order the tracks are played in the episode, or are the soundtracks put together in some other way?  (E.g. to have a dramatic piece at the end).    If they are in order, then perhaps this gives us even more clues to the plotline?

December 19, 2016 3:49 am  #15

Here's the soundtrack lists: first one is T6T, second is TLD

Last edited by i'm-so-cHAngeAbLE (December 19, 2016 3:52 am)

The eyes are the mirror of the soul

#sherlollyforever

December 19, 2016 3:50 am  #16

I assume it was okay to put the soundtrack pictures up since this was labeled "spoilers," correct?

Last edited by i'm-so-cHAngeAbLE (December 19, 2016 3:50 am)

#sherlollyforever

December 19, 2016 3:53 am  #17

Liberty wrote:

I don't have the other soundtracks, but those who do, does the track listing tend to follow the order the tracks are played in the episode, or are the soundtracks put together in some other way?  (E.g. to have a dramatic piece at the end).    If they are in order, then perhaps this gives us even more clues to the plotline?

Yes, they go in order of being played in the episode.

#sherlollyforever

December 19, 2016 7:33 am  #18

Thank you!  I'll bear that in mind.

And yes, I think it's fine to put this pictures in this thread. 

December 25, 2016 11:41 am  #19

And here are the titles for TFP - pointing IMO to a very personal, family and character-heavy episode. Some sounding quite sad:

Last edited by SusiGo (December 25, 2016 11:42 am)

December 25, 2016 7:13 pm  #20

Had a moment there as soon as I saw that it's 6 days and looking at the TFP soundtrack! Wow, we're actually almost there! Crazy to think about

And thank you, Susi!

#sherlollyforever

Board footera