BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 27, 2013 3:42 pm  #41

Re: Big Bang Theory

Just because...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 1, 2013 3:37 pm  #42

I love the show. I think it's funny when people rip on the show and take it full-on seriously. I think it's a show to be taken lightly, much funnier that way.

------------------------------------------
There's no shortcut to a dream. It's all blood and sweat and life is what you manage in between.

April 10, 2013 2:21 am  #43

'Sickly is the new sexy.' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

April 10, 2013 8:32 am  #44

^'Tis indeed.

"I demand to be incarcerated in the Tower immediately! With my co-conspirators, Sandshoes and Grandad"
"If you really are me, with your Sandshoes and your Dicky bow, then that calculation is still going on."
"Well, me and Chinny, we were surprised, but you came looking for us."

November 12, 2013 6:33 pm  #45

Two of my pupils asked me to show them the sign for "lizard", without any preamble. We've never talked about Big Bang Theorie before, they simply assumed that I would be nerdy enough to know what they were talking about.

I love them!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

November 13, 2013 12:17 pm  #46

Schmiezi wrote:

Two of my pupils asked me to show them the sign for "lizard", without any preamble. We've never talked about Big Bang Theorie before, they simply assumed that I would be nerdy enough to know what they were talking about.

I love them!

I love both The IT Crowd and Big Bang Theory.

In my opinion, Amy gives Sheldon's character more depth, since there are new sides to discover even for himself.
I absolutely love how Howard can get even more gross each time.

Schmiezi: Totally unrelated, but I just realized that the CP quote in your signature is exactly what Sherlock says, only much less elegantly put. Today! No news yet...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Why, why? I mean, why, why?"
"Four excellent questions."

Board footera