BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 20, 2012 7:48 am  #21

Re: Filming series 3 - Press releases, news , discussions here

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/news/a382427/steven-moffat-on-doctor-who-sherlock-and-his-bafta-special-award.html

"It's certainly happening and we know when we're filming it - we shoot in January. Obviously I've got quite a lot of work on between now and January!
So yes, it's all happening and we've had our first few meetings. I don't think a word has been committed to paper yet, but nearly."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 20, 2012 8:13 am  #22

Arghhhh!! How exciting!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 20, 2012 9:39 am  #23

Great, but... does that mean we won't watch it until fall, then?

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 20, 2012 10:08 am  #24

Oh yes.. :-D *squee*

Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 20, 2012 2:52 pm  #25

feck yeah! :D
I already feared that they were gonna start shooting, like, in spring... but January, that's great, that's the earliest we can get

The interview btw. is great!

May 20, 2012 3:15 pm  #26

Yaaay! :D

Board footera