BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2012 6:17 am  #1

Hi!

PBS finally began its broadcast of Sherlock series 2 in the Bay Area! I'm a bit behind but glad to find the community of fans.
I live in San Francisco, work in biotech, enjoy BBC productions among other things, and look forward to the speculations, the musings, the wishful thinkings. Cheers!

May 16, 2012 7:53 am  #2

Re: Hi!

Hello there! Nice to meet you and glad you could find our friendly forum...

Avoid the Series 2 section if you don't want too many spoilers...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 16, 2012 11:15 am  #3

Welcome to the forum. Follow the Boss's advice re: spoiler alert!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 16, 2012 12:35 pm  #4

Welcome to the shadiest of businesses AuntClara!

Love the username, are you a Margaret Rutherford fan by any chance?

-m0r

Last edited by m0r1arty (May 16, 2012 12:35 pm)

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 16, 2012 1:44 pm  #5

A HANDBAG?

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 16, 2012 1:54 pm  #6

Sue get's it done properly here:

-m0r

EDIT: Aha! Underscores are the issue!

Last edited by m0r1arty (May 16, 2012 1:55 pm)

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 16, 2012 6:18 pm  #7

Margaret Rutherford meets Mary Poppins. (I can just see and hear dear old Margaret followed by Dick Van Dyke's dreadful Mockney accent!)

May 19, 2012 1:33 am  #8

Welcome ! =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

Board footera