BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 10, 2012 6:58 am  #161

Re: New Member Titles Have Arrived!

Oh so now we've gone from the army to The Mafia...just what kind of outfit have I got myself into here?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 10, 2012 7:00 am  #162

The Cosa Nostra! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 10, 2012 7:02 am  #163

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

October 10, 2012 10:08 am  #164

Somehow I feel my cause has been lost along the way somewhere...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

October 10, 2012 10:09 am  #165

Sorry, honey.
It's really up to the staff.
I guess all we can do is suggest...

October 16, 2012 2:55 pm  #166

hypergreenfrog wrote:

Somehow I feel my cause has been lost along the way somewhere...

If you really object to John's Army, I can make you a Watson Warrior instead? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 18, 2012 6:49 pm  #167

so---  the administrator  and mods can choose their own titles....  I'm  just  wondering  can WE  choose OURS?   I'm  happy  with Official Blogger,  of course.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

October 18, 2012 6:57 pm  #168

All my dreams shattered...don't I get to be a highly functioning sociopath?!

October 18, 2012 7:03 pm  #169

besleybean wrote:

All my dreams shattered...don't I get to be a highly functioning sociopath?!

Why shouldn't you? I think the discussion was about members who don't like a title, e.g. John's Army.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 18, 2012 7:04 pm  #170

Err! I haven't chosen my own title. It's Moderator because I'm a Moderator. Likewise the Administrator's is Administrator because she is the Administrator. Right near the start of the board there was a voting thread for the most popular titles that were tied into the number of posts people had made. Only the Boss knows the exact number for each title. I can see the possible objections to the Army thing but apart from that does it really matter? Members can choose their own avatars, signatures etc. 

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

October 18, 2012 7:11 pm  #171

Ok, we'll all skulk off and cry into our Canon and DVDs!
Seriously:
1.Whoever owns the forum makes the rules.  I both understand and accept that.
2. I've gone AWOL from that flamin' army now, so I don't care!

I'm happy to stay with Mycroft, as long as he will have me!

October 18, 2012 7:14 pm  #172

Hope the MPs aren't after you now then! Lol.

October 18, 2012 7:16 pm  #173

Mycroft will protect me!

October 24, 2012 6:56 pm  #174

Finally, no more in John's Army 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 24, 2012 7:06 pm  #175

Well done for absconding, come and join me in Mycroft's refuge!

October 24, 2012 7:29 pm  #176

Absconding, my division    Thanks!

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 24, 2012 8:07 pm  #177

Congrats, Harriet. Or shall I call you Anthea? 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 24, 2012 8:16 pm  #178

Aaaawww, can I change my username? Now?? Yes, please??? 

October 24, 2012 8:30 pm  #179

Yay!

October 24, 2012 8:32 pm  #180

Harriet wrote:

Aaaawww, can I change my username? Now?? Yes, please??? 

Oh, I like Harriet so much. Really, think again. 

Board footera