BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2012 5:52 pm  #101

Re: New Member Titles Have Arrived!

Me,  a spoiler?   That shud be my member title.      hee hee hee!!   Yeahh---don't  stop posting,  KP,  just think of John no matter what.   SusiGo  you're colser to 1895  than the rest of us,  so...let us know  when yu reach that number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

September 27, 2012 6:23 pm  #102

sherlockskitty wrote:

Me,  a spoiler?   That shud be my member title.      hee hee hee!!   ....

Did I tell I love cats? 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

September 27, 2012 7:07 pm  #103

I'll have champagne and fireworks and let you all know it! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

September 27, 2012 8:33 pm  #104

Mattlocked wrote:

sherlockskitty wrote:

Me,  a spoiler?   That shud be my member title.      hee hee hee!!   ....

Did I tell I love cats? 

OHMYGOD, this picture is amazing! Have you put it on Tumblr? (Preferably along with the caption "You want lucky cat?")

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 27, 2012 8:46 pm  #105

I found it here:
http://sherlockwithcats.tumblr.com/page/2

Where I also found this, which confused me for a short moment: "Real, or not?"   

September 27, 2012 9:23 pm  #106

Real!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

September 28, 2012 4:16 am  #107

that christmas jumper........that was bought in july!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

September 28, 2012 12:03 pm  #108

"A short friend" would also be fun to be ... sigh

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 30, 2012 3:43 am  #109

Okay you guys...you talked me into it.  I'll keep posting - and thanks for reminding me John will be with me always here, no matter how high up the ladder I go.  BTW, I love the picture with the cat and also the Christmas scene.  I wonder who did the Christmas decorating in 221B? Something tells me it wasn't Sherlock

And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

September 30, 2012 11:15 pm  #110

Definitely not Sherlock, lol. And I believe the Lucky Cat was photoshopped in, sadly. I've just spent a ridiculously long time looking at every single picture on the Sherlock With Cats Tumblr.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

October 3, 2012 8:43 pm  #111

Aaaaahhhh - look what I got! Can't believe it. Won't sleep tonight for excitement. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

October 3, 2012 8:47 pm  #112

NO!!!!  How great!  Stay up all night, enjoy!!!!!

Last edited by Harriet (October 3, 2012 8:58 pm)

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

October 3, 2012 8:48 pm  #113

Congratulations!! (I wonder if you were the Socipath before or after your meeting tonight. 

October 3, 2012 8:49 pm  #114

Oh - congrats, Susi!
What's next: Psychopath?

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 3, 2012 9:01 pm  #115

I hope the next stage isn't Moriarty. I'd prefer to stay a High-Functioning Sociopath forever. 

October 3, 2012 9:03 pm  #116

I think the chances are good for it. Remember: "It's always 1895."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 3, 2012 9:10 pm  #117

And the counter on John's blog stopped at the number. Well, that's reassuring. And now, ladies, I'm waiting for you. 

October 3, 2012 9:14 pm  #118

Forum of the sociopaths.... Super!

October 3, 2012 9:16 pm  #119

I will be chasing you for a while, Susi, until you get tired...

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

October 4, 2012 2:25 pm  #120

SusiGo wrote:

I hope the next stage isn't Moriarty. I'd prefer to stay a High-Functioning Sociopath forever. 

Congrats, Susi! Unlikely you'll stay at anything, they"ll have to invent new titles just for you, lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do 'real' people have, then, in their 'real' lives?

So we go round the sun; if we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference.

The consolation of imaginary things is not imaginary consolation. -- Roger Scruton

Board footera