BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 15, 2012 6:31 pm  #61

Re: New Member Titles Have Arrived!

Now you can start climbing the 1895 ̶a̶̶f̶̶o̶̶o̶̶t̶  metres high Peak of Posting.

(I'll be joining you shortly!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 15, 2012 8:17 pm  #62

Thanks so much, Tobe, I'm eagerly waiting for you up here on Mount Olympus 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 16, 2012 4:04 am  #63

mount olympus is for the gods....And sherlockians who have titles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 16, 2012 6:56 am  #64

Last edited by SusiGo (August 16, 2012 7:05 am)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

August 16, 2012 8:24 am  #65

You may now worship at my feet! Mwahahah! A cup of ambrosia would be lovely thank you or some burnt offerings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 16, 2012 11:24 pm  #66

be careful with the ambrosia--  it turns you INTO a god,  and you don't want to become TOO transparent, do you?

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 17, 2012 6:34 am  #67

Surely not. I'm just thinking about slaughtering a ewe or something like that in Davina's honour 

August 17, 2012 6:47 am  #68

Thank you my people!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

August 18, 2012 9:31 am  #69

Someone wishes to say hello to his new official blogger, Tobe 

August 18, 2012 9:55 am  #70

Hello Sherlock, nice to meet you!
(Just wondering why you don't radiate pure joy… )
Actually, you even look kind of ... irritated.

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

August 18, 2012 10:20 am  #71

Well, for me it's still a long, long way to Official Blogger. Or Tipperary. Or Limerick. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

August 18, 2012 10:32 am  #72

tobeornot221b wrote:

Hello Sherlock, nice to meet you!
(Just wondering why you don't radiate pure joy… )
Actually, you even look kind of ... irritated.

Oh, I'm so bored. Nothing new under the sun. Get me something to do, now!! 

August 18, 2012 6:02 pm  #73

Mattlock  all yu gotta do is post post post  and more post.  you'll get there.   It only took me about 4 months.  OOOHH  i  love those pajamas.  and the robe,  which he shot a hole in...(you can't see it tho  but I know he did it!!  I need to get my sherlock fix.  I'm so BORED  without him.  susi--  i never said,  but I love your avi pic.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

August 18, 2012 6:43 pm  #74

Thanks, Skitty. I love the scene when he "calls" the police with the gun.

Mattlocked, Limerick's never far away if you own the CP audio books. And Skitty's right, once you're obsessed the way to Official Blogger's not that long .

August 18, 2012 8:58 pm  #75

SusiGo wrote:

Someone wishes to say hello to his new official blogger, Tobe 

Wow, I love the way you can see his chest rising and falling. Pretty...distracting.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

September 21, 2012 9:48 pm  #76

Well, that was really similar to a countdown to the New Year, wasn't it, Mattlocked?
Congrats on your new title! 

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

September 21, 2012 9:57 pm  #77

LOL
Thank you!

I have to save this to my harddisk!
Well... I could have waited until midnight... But then again... no. 

September 22, 2012 8:18 am  #78

Hey Mattlocked, how great! Congrats, I'm happy for you! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

September 22, 2012 8:46 am  #79

And remember, he'd be lost without his blogger  . Congratulations!!

September 22, 2012 11:12 am  #80

Thanks!
Ok, so what comes next? And how many posts do I need? 

Board footera