BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 28, 2012 8:33 pm  #41

Re: New Member Titles Have Arrived!

Ha, I just became John's Army  .

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 28, 2012 8:45 pm  #42

Hooray!
Wear that beret with pride!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

June 28, 2012 9:11 pm  #43

You'd better practice your salute!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 29, 2012 6:26 am  #44

Must have another look at the graveyard scene 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 29, 2012 7:45 am  #45

I have posted so much nonsense already, and even a little sense, but I still have far to go to reach your honourable titles...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"There is no such word as 'impossible' in my dictionary. In fact, everything between 'herring' and 'marmalade' seems to be missing." Dirk Gently

Finally, I have made it to Cipher Expert :-))))) (8.8.2012)

July 12, 2012 5:59 pm  #46

Oh, I just became Mycroft's Contact. Where's the champagne, guys? I'll buy a round .

July 12, 2012 6:03 pm  #47

Oooo yes please! I like a drop of bubbly!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

July 12, 2012 6:09 pm  #48

July 12, 2012 6:25 pm  #49

Well then, cheers, Susi!
Get ready for a loooong and fruitful collaboration with Mycroft...

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 12, 2012 6:28 pm  #50

I hope I'm up to him intellectually … could be a bit challenging. But of course I'd love to meet his brother  .

July 12, 2012 6:32 pm  #51

I'm not sure whether his brother is a "Mycroft's contact" or a member in "John's Army".. .(or even "homeless" by now?)

John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 12, 2012 6:36 pm  #52

It would appear that we've got two members  with the initals of SH...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 12, 2012 7:02 pm  #53

Tobe, I'd be willing to accommodate him anytime. Poor boy doesn't have to sleep under a bridge  .

Sherlockskitty, I don't get it. I seem to be a bit dim today .

July 12, 2012 8:49 pm  #54

Susi has been hit by the curse of the double posting ghost!

July 12, 2012 9:02 pm  #55

Or maybe her computer is possessed!

Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 

July 12, 2012 9:18 pm  #56

Oh, sh**, sorry, couldn't see it before. This is a test now, hope I haven't got a virus or something like that  .

July 12, 2012 9:22 pm  #57

Oh, Shoe? That's an odd exclamation!

July 13, 2012 12:12 am  #58

hypergreenfrog wrote:

I have posted so much nonsense already, and even a little sense, but I still have far to go to reach your honourable titles...

don't worry  hyper--I'm a bit like that too.

Last edited by sherlockskitty (July 13, 2012 12:14 am)

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

July 13, 2012 10:19 am  #59

Molly Hooper wrote:

Oh, Shoe? That's an odd exclamation!

Well, we say that in Germany when we don't want to get vulgar  .

It was no ghost, it was yours truly being impatient. I'd written the post and thought it hadn't worked, so I posted it again. Et voila …

July 13, 2012 4:31 pm  #60

no  susi  you don't have a virus  that has happened to me too  here...just rarely.

SHERLOCK!!!!!!

Board footera