BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 26, 2013 9:51 pm  #321

Re: New Member Titles Have Arrived!

Congrats to all who have been promoted. I am very sad I missed this title. Such a lovely one. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 25, 2014 12:12 pm  #322

I've only just noticed my new title.
Thank You.
Do we ever get an option to choose?
I mean I like it: it recognises we are at series 3 and Sherlock survived death...
But I just wondered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 26, 2014 1:33 am  #323

besleybean wrote:

I've only just noticed my new title.
Thank You.
Do we ever get an option to choose?
I mean I like it: it recognises we are at series 3 and Sherlock survived death...
But I just wondered.

Only the Mods have the option to alter their own titles. I can't do individual titles for individual forum members...not because I am unwilling to do so, simply that there's just not an actual option for it. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

February 26, 2014 8:47 am  #324

That's quite alright, dear.
Just wondered.
Thanks, anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 27, 2014 8:20 am  #325

Very nice!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

July 30, 2014 8:01 am  #326

Belated congrats to besleybean on becoming The Most Human Human Being. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 30, 2014 8:12 am  #327

Thank you and sorry I mentioned it in the wrong thread before!

July 30, 2014 8:16 am  #328

No problem. 

July 30, 2014 8:17 am  #329

Is there any more title which isn't shown in the user list? Just curious ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 30, 2014 8:19 am  #330

I think it's quite exciting when they are suddenly revealed!

July 30, 2014 8:23 am  #331

Might be, besley. But I am sooo curious. If the mods don't tell me ... well ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

July 30, 2014 8:59 am  #332

Congratulations, besley! You really are the first member to wear that title, right? I will soon follow... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 30, 2014 9:48 am  #333

Judging by your record, you will soon overtake me!

July 30, 2014 10:08 am  #334

Congrats on being the most human human being, besley!  Isn't this something we all strive for?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

July 30, 2014 10:14 am  #335

In some ways it seems quite an ironic title for me,as I so ofren feel I'm from another planet...or at lest want to be!

July 30, 2014 10:17 am  #336

Well, Sherlock also appears to be from another planet at times, and still John called him that... 

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 30, 2014 10:19 am  #337

Aw...

July 30, 2014 11:47 am  #338

Go BB!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 30, 2014 11:56 am  #339

Cheers.

July 30, 2014 12:38 pm  #340

Yay, that's a cool title. I completely forgot about that one.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

Board footera