BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 15, 2012 3:01 pm  #1

For those who fancy a look at Cumberbeach

I came across an article in The Sun (Yes, I know) which those who find Benedict's physical appearance invigorating may enjoy ogling over.

I'd appreciate it if anyone can supply Louise Brealey or Lara Pulver shots by way of gender equality relations.

Enjoy!

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 15, 2012 3:32 pm  #2

Re: For those who fancy a look at Cumberbeach

OMFG - *faints*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 15, 2012 5:51 pm  #3

His hair may be dyed dark but you can tell he's got a ginger tan! Lol

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 15, 2012 6:55 pm  #4

Well, I love Benedict and find him extremely attractive, I really do, but I don't like this "sun-taned-musculated-hairdyed" look he's got in America. I prefer the ginger, skinny, pale guy. But I'm I bit weird so... never mind.
Thank for the pics, mor, I'll try to find something for you 

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 15, 2012 7:02 pm  #5

Irene_Adler wrote:

Thank for the pics, mor, I'll try to find something for you 

Much appreciated!

The Lara Pulver ones from the show never did find their way out of the show did they?

-Art

May 15, 2012 9:01 pm  #6

Ok, mor, here you are. Selected by Davina and posted by me 

And a couple of beautiful images:

We hope you like them 

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 15, 2012 9:04 pm  #7

And a beautiful pic of Loo

May 15, 2012 9:05 pm  #8

Oh my God... a bit big they are, aren't they? 

May 15, 2012 9:57 pm  #9

Much appreciated. Karmic balance has been restored between the genders!

-m0r

May 15, 2012 10:19 pm  #10

m0r1arty wrote:

Much appreciated. Karmic balance has been restored between the genders!

-m0r

You're welcome 
But I think the balance is now a bit on your side... the girls look much more gorgeous than Benedict on that paparazzi pics...
Anyway, always a pleasure. Though Lara's videos were selected by Davina, not me 

Last edited by Irene_Adler (May 15, 2012 10:19 pm)

May 15, 2012 11:57 pm  #11

Dear God...need more Benny Boy pics.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 16, 2012 12:00 am  #12

Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Dear God...need more Benny Boy pics.

But the original red-head, curly haired, skinny, pale, british Benny Boy, please... 

May 16, 2012 12:40 am  #13

Right, now I've had time to watch the videos...

Thanks Davina!

1) Fern Britton, has she had surgery?

2) Nicely chosen indeed! And she sounds quite Keely Smith in that rendition - one of my favourites

3) Doesn't James Martin usually talk to his guests during that segment of Saturday Morning Kitchen (Or whatever it's called). I don't watch it but it's usually on in the background and from memory he usually does a decent enough interview - she was totally sidelined there - wonder why?

-m0r

May 16, 2012 1:57 am  #14

Irene, I just found a Gingerbatch pic I hadn't seen before and thought I'd share cause it's just nommy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 16, 2012 6:02 am  #15

We aim to please! Fantastic choice of colour background in the BC pic too.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 16, 2012 7:26 am  #16

Oooh... isn't he much cuter this way?
Thanks, Wholocked 

May 16, 2012 7:48 am  #17

How does Ben manage to make ginger sexy??? 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 16, 2012 9:46 am  #18

The beach pics are paparazzi. I took them off my blog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I dislike being outnumbered. It makes for too much stupid in the room

May 16, 2012 11:31 am  #19

It is a well known fact that ginger-auburn-copper-mahogany-strawberry-blond(e)-Titian is sexy. Indeed in some cultures not only sexy but good luck too!

May 16, 2012 6:23 pm  #20

There would be an opening, maybe, for an official sun cream masseuse in Ben's retinue do you think? We can't have him getting sunburnt after all!

Board footera