BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 22, 2016 10:11 pm  #1

Confetti - the wedding mockumentary

I leafed through all pages of this sub forum and couldn't find a thread for this. Have anyone else seen this mockumentary? Starring many famous English comedians. (Well... as a Norwegian, at least several that I know of and have seen before).

It's a mockumentary about a wedding magazine arranging a competition. Three couples are elected to do "the most original wedding", and the winning couple will win a house. Martin plays the groom in one of those couples, and of course he's great as always.

I found this to be quite funny and warm. Also, seeing as the wedding theme of the couple where Martin plays the groom, is musical, we get to see him sing and dance!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 23, 2016 2:34 am  #2

Re: Confetti - the wedding mockumentary

I have never heard of it, but it sounds really fun. Is it a film or a series?

Clueing for looks.

April 23, 2016 9:08 am  #3

It's a movie, in the style of a reality mockumentary. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

April 23, 2016 9:39 am  #4

See you all know my view of weddings(same as Sherlock's!)...but if this is taking the p..s out of them, it way be worth a view!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 23, 2016 9:53 am  #5

Oh, I found a trailer:

Last edited by Vhanja (April 23, 2016 9:53 am)

Team Hudders!

April 23, 2016 10:55 am  #6

Oh, I dunno...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 23, 2016 3:15 pm  #7

It's a very sweet funny movie.  It's not anti-wedding, it's just anti making huge productions of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 23, 2016 3:30 pm  #8

So it would be half ok for me...

Board footera