BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 15, 2016 8:02 am  #1

Benedict as Dudley Moore in "Good Evening" on BBC Radio4

BBC Radio 4 are re-broadcasting "Good Evening" on the 23rd April (originally aired 2008)

Roy Smiles' celebration of the Beyond the Fringe team takes a funny and affectionate look at how four young men from Oxbridge changed the face of British comedy.

Alan Bennett ...... Matt Addis
Peter Cook ...... Rory Kinnear
Jonathan Miller ...... Jonathan Aris
Dudley Moore ...... Benedict Cumberbatch

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b009ts31

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 15, 2016 8:10 am  #2

Re: Benedict as Dudley Moore in "Good Evening" on BBC Radio4

Ooh! I look forward to listening!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 15, 2016 8:29 am  #3

Exciting!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 15, 2016 3:15 pm  #4

Should be worth a listen...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera