BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 22, 2016 9:27 pm  #61

Re: London

Fantastic walks. Wish I could get over there and do some right now! Hopefully I won't be too old by the time I revisit London!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 23, 2016 5:31 am  #62

Thing is I go to London twice a year and walk all over it.
So much so, despite the fact I stuff myself with food all week, I usually put very little weight on.
But I've never taken the time to do one of these set walks, we just make up our own!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 23, 2016 8:30 pm  #63

Interesting documentation with Stephen Fry

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

May 23, 2016 8:32 pm  #64

Ooh thanks for posting that, I'll watch anything with Stephen Fry in it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 23, 2016 8:42 pm  #65

Me too. I've never seen it before and I've seen a lot with him in it.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

May 26, 2016 12:11 pm  #66

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 26, 2016 3:51 pm  #67

Ah, ancient history now.

June 14, 2016 7:55 am  #68

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 14, 2016 8:04 am  #69

Yesterday in London:

June 14, 2016 8:09 am  #70

Ivy wrote:

Interesting documentation with Stephen Fry

Immediately placed on my watchlist.

And the people of London... amazing. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

June 14, 2016 3:50 pm  #71

Love London, love Steven Webb, love his ex-boyfriend Stephen Fry.
Cities all over the UK held solidarity rallies.
I was so upset about the incident and listening to the testimony of the survivors and especially the mothers crying, trying to find their sons...heartbreaking.

June 17, 2016 8:20 pm  #72

Tragic events. By-the-by my son works in 'the cheese grater' which is next to 'the gherkin' in that still of Steven.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

June 23, 2016 10:00 am  #73

June 23, 2016 4:09 pm  #74

Seat of our democracy...sort of.

August 2, 2016 1:18 pm  #75

Isle of dogs from the bird´s perspective:

August 2, 2016 1:27 pm  #76

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

August 2, 2016 1:30 pm  #77

Beautiful!

August 2, 2016 5:00 pm  #78

We are booked for London in October, again...can't wait!

August 2, 2016 10:18 pm  #79

Don´t forget to make some photos from Muswell Hill. Picturesque place, or so it seems.

[img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2f/Hillfield_Park,_Muswell_Hill_-_geograph.org.uk_-_1135842.jpg[/img]

August 3, 2016 7:13 am  #80

Never been!

Board footera