BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2016 8:25 pm  #1

Another sherlockian checking in!

Evening everybody, just a quick post to present myself!
I'm a French student in mathematics, physics and a bunch of other stuff, and a sherlockian for a few years now. I love everything about the series, the actors, the music, the crazy cases, despite the problems I have with coping with withdrawal after watching a new season... To me the series is more that just a series, I believe it must be the case for most of you, and I especially appreciate everything that is not related to Sherlock's cases, such as his friendship with John. That's what makes it awesome in my opinion, it's not just a detective story, there's something else behind it. Sherlock also developed my taste for coats - I've got lots of coats, though none of them actually looks like Sherlock's. Nevertheless I'm thinking of buying a replica of the Milford, and I'm currently looking for the best one.
Apart from passionately (re)watching the series, and reading a Conan Doyle book from time to time, I'm also a composer (producer actually), and I basically spend all my free time doing this.  

Last edited by Ewilan (April 7, 2016 5:20 am)

April 6, 2016 8:42 pm  #2

Re: Another sherlockian checking in!

Welcome, Ewilan, nice to have you here. Look around and have fun. And Benedict can wear a coat like no one else, not just in Sherlock. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 6, 2016 8:49 pm  #3

Welcome here 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 6, 2016 9:04 pm  #4

Bienvenue, Ewilan!

I think you'll find it perfect here - Sherlock being more than just a series for most of us.
:D
I'm sure you'll bring a ton of interesting stuff to the board, don't hesitate to share them!

-Lily

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 7, 2016 12:41 am  #5

Hi.....I'm an old lady, and since January have been overwhelmed by all things Sherlock!  It's not humanly possible to get enough of Benedict Cumberpatch and crew, whether it be by countless reruns, clips, interviews...........the list goes on and on. This forum looks super, and I'm uber excited about having found you all.  It's so good to know there are other Sherlockian nut cases out there in the world. and I'm not alone!

April 7, 2016 12:47 am  #6

Welcome! I know how you feel, that was me last year. So much good stuff to enjoy. Hope you have fun here 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 7, 2016 4:18 am  #7

Welcome to the forum, both of you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

April 7, 2016 5:35 am  #8

Glad to meet you all!
@SusiGo  That's true, he's always awesome!
@Lilythiell  T'inquiètes, as soon as I find a plausible explanation for Moriarty comming back, I'll share it! ;)

April 10, 2016 10:23 pm  #9

Bienvenue!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera