BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2016 4:57 pm  #1

Hello there! =)

Hello everyone,

my name is Eva and I am studying in western Germany. Normally I don't register for Fan Forums but I just started watching Sherlock in January and I got really addicted to this series.  In the last few days I spent a ridculous amount of time reading all of your discussions and theories on this forum ( instead of writing my bachelor thesis ), so that I decided to join you. I just can't wait to read more about the filming of series 4!

Greetings from Germany!

Last edited by Miss Brainy (April 7, 2016 8:52 am)

April 6, 2016 5:05 pm  #2

Re: Hello there! =)

Welcome, Eva.  Nice to have you! I hope you continue to enjoy reading the forum and participating in the discussions, too.

Clueing for looks.

April 6, 2016 5:06 pm  #3

Willkommen. 
Have you seen the whole thing already?
And don't you worry, a lot of users here know the tough balance between being a fan and the real scary world out there...

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

April 6, 2016 5:13 pm  #4

Thank you for the warm welcome! I already watched all of the episodes several times so I think I am prepared to join the discussion Good to know that I am not the only one who is not usually the person to be such a big fan of something

April 6, 2016 5:20 pm  #5

Hi, Eva, I can't approve of your procrastination! 
Warm welcome here! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

April 6, 2016 5:25 pm  #6

Welcome, Eva, from your neighbour city on the left.
Make yourself at home here, take a seat by the fireplace and have a cuppa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

April 6, 2016 5:47 pm  #7

Welcome, Eva.  I'm jealous you live so close to my German soul mate, Tobe, while I'm on the opposite side of the Atlantic.    Fans from Germany are the best!!!  Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

April 6, 2016 8:44 pm  #8

A warm welcome from another German Sherlockian, Eva, have fun! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 6, 2016 8:58 pm  #9

Welcome, Eva! Glad to have you here
Have fun, and do take part in the discussions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 7, 2016 8:54 am  #10

Thank you everyone!

*grabs a cuppa and enjoys the discussions*

April 10, 2016 10:25 pm  #11

Hallo! Willkommen

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera