BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2012 6:59 pm  #1

Hi!

Hello, my name is Eleanor Hein.  I'm actually not from Europe, but am a resident of Michigan in the United States of America.  I was really excited to have found this site!  Being in high school, many do not share my interest in anything to do with Sherlock Holmes.  I simply admire the books and truly love all the movies I've seen, my favorites being the show Sherlock and also the portrayal of Holmes and Watson by Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law.  It is amazing how few of the students at my school even know who Sherlock Holmes is!  I'm very glad to be a part of this page.
-Ele Hein

It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own. ~Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

May 14, 2012 8:16 pm  #2

Re: Hi!

Hi Ele!

It's great to meet you and thanks for signing up to become a part of this forum - I'm sure you'll have lots of fun!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 14, 2012 9:04 pm  #3

Welcome to the asylum known as Bedlam Eleanorh!

See you on the boards.

-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 15, 2012 12:46 pm  #4

Hello! Welcome to the forum for all things Sherlockian!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 19, 2012 1:30 am  #5

Welcome ! =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

Board footera