BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2012 6:33 pm  #1

Hello

Hello My name is Ellen
I was really exited when the first series came out, as with the second Because i love Sherlock Holmes
Its good to find other people who love Sherlock It also means I can talk to people about it now as my
friends always get annoyed.   

I <3 Sherlock Holmes
    Twitter = @ellen_lowe

May 14, 2012 6:45 pm  #2

Re: Hello

Hi Ellen,
you can talk here about Sherlock as much as you like - we won't run away or get annoyed!   
Nice to meet you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John: "Have you spoken to Mycroft, Molly, uh, anyone?"
Mrs Hudson: "They don’t matter. You do."

I BELIEVE IN SERIES 5!

May 14, 2012 8:14 pm  #3

Hi Ellen - welcome to the forum - nice to meet you!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 14, 2012 9:05 pm  #4

Welcome to the club Ellen5000!

I think you'll enjoy it here.

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 15, 2012 12:48 pm  #5

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 19, 2012 1:31 am  #6

Welcome to the forum =).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

Board footera