BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 20, 2016 9:30 pm  #1501

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

Ooh, lucky you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 20, 2016 9:59 pm  #1502

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 20, 2016 10:01 pm  #1503

tobeornot221b wrote:

I'd be happy if they did just a tiny little bit of filming at an outdoor location when I'll be in London next week...

That would be fabulous. Having my fingers crossed for you. 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 21, 2016 3:05 pm  #1504

May 21, 2016 4:39 pm  #1505

Thank you again for the recaps, nakahara! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 21, 2016 5:23 pm  #1506

May 21, 2016 5:26 pm  #1507

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 21, 2016 5:27 pm  #1508

Noooooooooooo!!! 

------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

"If you're not reading the subtext then hell mend you"  -  Steven Moffat
"Love conquers all" Benedict Cumberbatch on Sherlock's and John's relationship
"This is a show about a detective, his best friend, his wife, their baby and their dog" - Nobody. Ever.

May 21, 2016 5:33 pm  #1509

LMAO!!! 

(I might have thought something similar seeing that scene, lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 21, 2016 6:10 pm  #1510

God that is scary,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 24, 2016 6:55 am  #1511

May 24, 2016 6:57 am  #1512

May 24, 2016 6:59 am  #1513

May 24, 2016 7:00 am  #1514

May 24, 2016 8:18 am  #1515

The slates are so beautiful! 

And what tan is that? On who? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 24, 2016 9:54 am  #1516

nakahara wrote:

Brienne of Tarth? O.o

Re: Amanda's twitts
So either Mary's still in S2 or Amanda's deliberately misleading us.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

May 24, 2016 10:21 am  #1517

Yes, it is possible she is just blufiing.

May 24, 2016 10:21 am  #1518

nakahara wrote:

My first thought was "Wow, Mary has gained weight" then I saw the hands.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

May 24, 2016 10:21 am  #1519

May 24, 2016 10:38 am  #1520

Beautiful house! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera