BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 8, 2016 6:52 am  #121

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

tonnaree wrote:

John and Sherlock will go see Ella together for pre-marital counseling.  

I like the idea :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 8, 2016 6:59 am  #122

I suppose a flashback to the hiatus would fit with John seeing his therapist.

April 8, 2016 7:27 am  #123

Incidentally I meant to say, dunno if it's elsewhere on here...
I'm not very technical with links and things, but if anyone's on Twitter, Amanda retweeted a brilliant Sherlockian cartoon yesterday- check it out!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 8, 2016 7:51 am  #124

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 8, 2016 10:12 am  #125

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 8, 2016 10:12 am  #126

Heated scene... ohlala!

April 8, 2016 10:19 am  #127

April 8, 2016 10:50 am  #128

Won't happen, don't worry. Can you imagine Mofftiss concentrating on a mushy happy family.

But still want to see an interaction of Sherlock with baby, just for my amusement.

Last edited by Ivy (April 8, 2016 10:50 am)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 8, 2016 10:58 am  #129

My first thought when I read "heated scene" was an argument between John and Mary, as they were the ones shooting yesterday.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 8, 2016 11:17 am  #130

I read heated and automatically think "sex". That's just being me.

----------

April 8, 2016 11:21 am  #131

Yeah, but just feels a bit odd. Why would there suddenly be a sex scene in Sherlock? Seems a bit random. Could of course be for the case - we are shown two strangers having sex and then they (or one of them) gets mysteriously killed. New case for Sherlock?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

April 8, 2016 11:22 am  #132

Like I said that just has been my one track mind.

----------

April 8, 2016 11:33 am  #133

Yeah, it was sort of my first thought too. I just can't get it to fit. Only couple in the show are John and Mary. And it doesn't make much sense to have a sex scene between them when she is about to give birth (or having just done so). 

Or maybe we are all wrong and Moftiss are going to surprise everyone with some heated Johnlock in the first minutes of the first epiosde. ^^

Team Hudders!

April 8, 2016 11:46 am  #134

Thought just occurred, regarding the presence of Ella, it may be connected to John saying "I still go now and again. Bit of a top up" in TSoT.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

April 8, 2016 11:53 am  #135

New filming location. Allegedly a hospital:

http://dixiebell.tumblr.com/post/142453856967

April 8, 2016 11:55 am  #136

April 8, 2016 12:23 pm  #137

Haha, wonderful pic of them!

Yeah, they're filming in the hospital with the baby, aren't they?

Team Hudders!

April 8, 2016 12:45 pm  #138

I am drowning in the glory that is Setlock. 

I am also having the feeling that the first episode may be flashback heavy.  What with particular actors we know are coming back.  I would like this myself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 8, 2016 12:47 pm  #139

Exactly, I may get to see some Andrew at least!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 8, 2016 5:02 pm  #140

I'm not too worried.  I think that whatever way they go with Mary, we need to know more about her.   There's not enough for her to be a goodie, that we'd grieve for if she died, and there's not enough for her to be a baddie, yet either.  We don't really know her motivations, or even who she is.  I think they need to develop her more before she goes (if she goes!), and it has to be in a much more storyled way than just cute domestic scenes (in my opinion). 

Board footera