BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2016 3:18 pm  #1221

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

Love it! :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 11, 2016 4:12 pm  #1222

They should film in Scotland...the sun is splitting the trees!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 11, 2016 5:04 pm  #1223

Oh, John Barrowman will be filming in Cardiff next week. Could be Doctor Who but imagine it would be Sherlock? What an awesome surprise. Captain John and Captain Jack in one show. 

Last edited by SusiGo (May 11, 2016 5:04 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 11, 2016 5:05 pm  #1224

You have made my day!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 11, 2016 5:26 pm  #1225

Now I can't stop imagining Capt. Jack hitting on Sherlock and Sherlock's reaction.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 11, 2016 5:34 pm  #1226

I would die. And die happy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 11, 2016 5:45 pm  #1227

Amazing. And we all know how the story with Ianto went … the man who had never imagined to fall in love with another man … 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 11, 2016 5:47 pm  #1228

Who could resist the Barrowman?!

May 11, 2016 6:11 pm  #1229

SusiGo wrote:

Oh, John Barrowman will be filming in Cardiff next week. Could be Doctor Who but imagine it would be Sherlock? What an awesome surprise. Captain John and Captain Jack in one show. 

yeah I read something about him being in Doctor Who yesterday. I also used to watch Torchwood (Jack/Ianto shipper, hello!). Imagine Sherlock meeting Captain Jack and he flirts with him, God I would pay to see that.
But maybe it is Sherlock (not as Captain Jack then of course) and everyone just thinks it's Doctor Who, woohoo!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

May 11, 2016 6:19 pm  #1230

I hope he's filming both Sherlock and Doctor Who! 

May 11, 2016 6:20 pm  #1231

SusiGo wrote:

Amazing. And we all know how the story with Ianto went … the man who had never imagined to fall in love with another man … 

Oh yes, I just loved Ianto's talk with his sister when he said it was THIS man, just this man, and how special this man was.  Speech made my heart melt.  Poor Ianto....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I said "dangerous" and here you are.

You. It's always you. John Watson, you keep me right.

May 11, 2016 6:21 pm  #1232

*sniffles* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 11, 2016 7:22 pm  #1233

Liberty wrote:

I hope he's filming both Sherlock and Doctor Who! 

Agreed 

KeepersPrice wrote:

SusiGo wrote:

Oh yes, I just loved Ianto's talk with his sister when he said it was THIS man, just this man, and how special this man was. Speech made my heart melt. Poor Ianto....

oh yes, "it's just him!"

Does anyone remember the greenhouse scene when Gwen walks in on them?! 

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

May 11, 2016 8:20 pm  #1234

Aww...I have just found this forum, and the updates you give are very informative and exciting. Love ya all ;)

May 11, 2016 8:30 pm  #1235

Wow, this is classy, Amanda. Lovely style. 

http://ebaeschnbliah.tumblr.com/post/144213326539/welovethebeekeeper-constancecream

To clear this up - this was the pic she originally posted:

http://ebaeschnbliah.tumblr.com/post/144209690839/sidryan-alright-yall-get-decipherin?is_related_post=1

Now there is rumour that it was not a real readthrough and that they do not want her to go on posting - maybe in order to conceal if Mary is still in ep. 2? Lots of theories at the moment. 

Last edited by SusiGo (May 11, 2016 8:33 pm)

May 11, 2016 8:34 pm  #1236

They do get very cross about these things.
Amanda lives with Martin, so her language has never been a surprise to me.
She's generally very good with genuine Sherlock fans.
But it seems we'll be getting nothing more from her.
Well, I for one can wait.

I kind of assumed she was in ep 2 of series 4.

Last edited by besleybean (May 11, 2016 8:35 pm)

May 11, 2016 8:36 pm  #1237

Well, they know that people are deducing things. So why put the photo on Twitter at all? This is really bad style, if you ask me. 

May 11, 2016 8:37 pm  #1238

To be honest, I didn't fully get it...
But oh, I see now.
Well, it's up to her.
I personally would have responded differently.

May 11, 2016 8:39 pm  #1239

Calling fans who are starved for news arseholes? After having put an enticing pic on Twitter? Not that I am really surprised but still. 

May 11, 2016 8:42 pm  #1240

That's how she is, I guess we either accept it or not.
It's distressing enough when you hear bad stories about your heroes.
But this is direct from the horse's mouth.

Board footera