BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 6, 2016 10:51 am  #1161

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

I think those pictures are from 26.04.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 6, 2016 10:51 am  #1162

This one is fresh, though:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 6, 2016 11:45 am  #1163

nakahara wrote:

No, they are from last week´s Setlock. This week, Setlock only takes place behind closed door. 

And that's the stuff we want to know about most of all.............................

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 6, 2016 11:55 am  #1164

Ehehe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 6, 2016 11:58 am  #1165

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 6, 2016 12:42 pm  #1166

May 6, 2016 1:02 pm  #1167

Oh Arwel, why must you torture us so!

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 6, 2016 1:06 pm  #1168

Wonder what that is? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 6, 2016 4:57 pm  #1169

Love the new pics  the Skull in the hat pic is very bond - Live and let die and Spectre .
Arwels one is Mary in the chair at 221b but looks reflected on a dusty old camera lense or mirror.
Is the smile one the red button slip on the coat , or lipstick kiss marks 

Seeing the earlier ones of rabbit baby and dog was suddenly reminded of MG saying the dog ate the baby . I didn't dream him saying that did I ?

Last edited by Mothonthemantel (May 6, 2016 4:59 pm)

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

May 6, 2016 6:00 pm  #1170

Sorry if this was already posted in the thread and I missed it, but have you seen Benedict making faces at the baby?

Clueing for looks.

May 6, 2016 7:58 pm  #1171

Lovely.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 6, 2016 8:02 pm  #1172

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

Even down to the red tag! 

Seriously??     I didn't even notice rightaway… hilarious awesome attention to detail as ever!

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

May 6, 2016 8:39 pm  #1173

Yitzock wrote:

Sorry if this was already posted in the thread and I missed it, but have you seen Benedict making faces at the baby?

Cutest pic ever. 

May 6, 2016 8:41 pm  #1174

Ben with kids is pure gold! Christpher is a lucky kid! 

And about that laptop cover... I wonder if it's Ben's... but none the less, it made me smile how well it fit 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 7, 2016 6:06 pm  #1175

May 7, 2016 6:06 pm  #1176

May 7, 2016 6:30 pm  #1177

He takes a good selfie!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 7, 2016 6:52 pm  #1178

Are they filming in the flat!?!?!?!

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

May 7, 2016 6:57 pm  #1179

Or at least prepping it for filming...maybe Monday?

May 7, 2016 7:03 pm  #1180

tonnaree wrote:

Are they filming in the flat!?!?!?!

The first selfie is allegedly from "Scotland Yard" (or whar passes for it in Sherlock). 

Board footera