BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 2, 2016 4:01 am  #1021

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

I'm almost..afraid of what may be coming....

May 2, 2016 7:20 am  #1022

Afraid, how and why?
I think it's going to be traumatic, for all concerned.
But hopefully the series will progress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 2, 2016 7:53 am  #1023

besleybean wrote:

Interesting last post!
But on the older children...could it be John imagining what would have been, if he hadn't lost her?

I think that with the use of dreams, flashbacks and mind palace that we've seen so far, the possibilities are endless!  So, yes.  It could also be flashback to John's childhood which we haven't had yet, or even Mary's childhood.  What made them?

There's also the possibility of children being part of a case, as in TRF.  That might be especially pertinent if there's a baby on the scene. 

May 2, 2016 9:11 am  #1024

Oh, yes, I would love more backstory on John!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 2, 2016 10:12 am  #1025

Many details about "Mary giving birth in a car" scene:

http://watsonshoneybee.tumblr.com/post/143709775437/cupidford-miadifferent-cupidford

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 2, 2016 12:35 pm  #1026

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

May 2, 2016 12:40 pm  #1027

nakahara wrote:

Mark's penis doodles?  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 2, 2016 12:43 pm  #1028

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 2, 2016 12:44 pm  #1029

Lol, I wouldn't mind taking the bins out in that case... but I couldn't resist a peek 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 2, 2016 12:47 pm  #1030

May 2, 2016 12:49 pm  #1031

Is he in mindpalace or is he sad?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

May 2, 2016 12:50 pm  #1032

Honestly if I would work there, I couldn't be trusted, I would steal soooo much.Including the Belstaff.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

May 2, 2016 12:51 pm  #1033

Ivy wrote:

Honestly if I would work there, I couldn't be trusted, I would steal soooo much.Including the Belstaff.

Preferably with Ben still in it. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

May 2, 2016 12:55 pm  #1034

haha, preferably yes.

----------

May 2, 2016 12:55 pm  #1035

a) I think he looks sad. 
b) I would take Belstaff including Benedict anytime. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

May 2, 2016 1:45 pm  #1036

What does he says to Benedict, I wonder?

May 2, 2016 1:48 pm  #1037

Looks quite serious!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

May 2, 2016 1:50 pm  #1038

Now I wonder too! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

May 2, 2016 2:00 pm  #1039

nakahara wrote:

Martin:  pssst, Ben.   Can you believe we're finally filming the johnlock kiss next month?!  Think of all the ovaries exploding!
Ben:  *giggle*  It will be an estrogen tsunami.   

PS.  If I worked there I would smuggle that box home and sleep with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

May 2, 2016 2:04 pm  #1040

nakahara wrote:

I saw a pic of that one yesterday on tumblr, when Ben had his face right in front of Martins and I got a little bit excited because it looked like.....you know.....well but that was the Johnlock reader in me.

----------

Board footera