BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 6, 2016 11:40 am  #61

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

Who knows, who knows - but there seems to be also Anderson in the vicinity:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 6, 2016 11:42 am  #62

Also, some new possible filming locations are discovered:

http://johnlocklives.tumblr.com/post/142343927578/welovethebeekeeper-constancecream

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 6, 2016 11:44 am  #63

All the girls love a soldier.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 6, 2016 12:11 pm  #64

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 6, 2016 12:19 pm  #65

April 6, 2016 3:11 pm  #66

Anderson in a uniform. Oh my. 

And that video made my heart flutter! YAY! The game is definitely on!! 

And once again... I love this fandom. So much cleverness among the fans! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 6, 2016 3:47 pm  #67

What on earth is Anderson doing with soldiers?!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 6, 2016 4:41 pm  #68

I don't know, but from the picture its hard to tell if he is actually wearing a military uniform himself.

Clueing for looks.

April 6, 2016 10:22 pm  #69

I love Philip, but I do wish he'd shave!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 7, 2016 12:20 am  #70

I'm not convinced that it is Anderson.

This looks like a good wrap up of setlock tweets and news so far
https://storify.com/Ruther2/the-making-of-sherlock-series-4-part-2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 7, 2016 5:29 am  #71

Oh so now, finally, all the speculating begins again... Interesting times ahead.

I've decided to resurrect my account in honour of some serious new Sherlock action taking place, and fortunately some extra time on my hands  to join in a little bit 
*shuffles in, ducks head, quietly takes place at the back*  Hello all.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

April 7, 2016 6:40 am  #72

Well, hello and welcome back!

April 7, 2016 6:46 am  #73

April 7, 2016 6:47 am  #74

Daily bout of trolling from the cast and crew:

April 7, 2016 7:09 am  #75

April 7, 2016 7:25 am  #76

New face on the set:

April 7, 2016 7:36 am  #77

nakahara wrote:

Daily bout of trolling from the cast and crew:

Thanks Nakahara
Oh, and so many new images/hints.

Uh, this doll is already creeping me out. If there's one thing I hate it's talking, killing, or otherwise nasty and endevouring dolls. Is there a story in the original canon this one could be sorted into?
(I've read all of the stories several times over the course of my life, but I'm afraid my brain resembles a sort of wind blown shack rather than a mind palace, so it's not ringing any bells.)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield" M.H.

"My brother has the brain of scientist or a philosopher, and yet he elects to be a detective...what might we deduce about his heart?" M.H.

"Home is now behind you, the world is ahead."

April 7, 2016 7:38 am  #78

No, I don´t remember any story from the canon having the creepy dolls in it...
But SH pastiches or movies could possibly have some.

Last edited by nakahara (April 7, 2016 7:40 am)

April 7, 2016 7:39 am  #79

Poor Mark!

April 7, 2016 7:51 am  #80

Hell my rabbit died of that...
But then she was a rabbit!
Love to darling Mark. xx

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

Board footera