BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2016 7:51 pm  #681

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

Beautiful place yes, and aw poor doggie! 

And I have to agree with Tonne... John is a DILF!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 26, 2016 7:52 pm  #682

I think it's just the material or something? It's hard to tell, but from other photos and video I don't remember the hat looking like it had ears.

Clueing for looks.

April 26, 2016 7:53 pm  #683

They seem to be wandering all over London with the dog and the baby. Which makes it even more believable that it's for tracking.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 7:53 pm  #684

Oh yeah I remember it's a hat now and I do remember the style...still in 21st century London, we are putting baby females in pink- sigh.
I have no doubt doggy is for tracking.

Last edited by besleybean (April 26, 2016 7:54 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 26, 2016 7:55 pm  #685

Come on, Besley - how are people supposed to know you've had a girl if you don't dress her in pink? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 7:55 pm  #686

Baby cap has bunny ears:

Doggie Denver, hiding behind Mary and being pampered by the crew:

Mary and her two lackeys in their full glory:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2016 7:57 pm  #687

What a fab image.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 26, 2016 7:58 pm  #688

Mary looks so badass and ready to take on the world in that last one!

Clueing for looks.

April 26, 2016 7:59 pm  #689

Oh yes.
Incidentally, I don't see why that isn't just an everyday hairstyle!

April 26, 2016 7:59 pm  #690

Charming Martin:

And a creepily staring doll strapped to him:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2016 8:00 pm  #691

Oh it's cute!

April 26, 2016 8:01 pm  #692

besleybean wrote:

Oh yeah I remember it's a hat now and I do remember the style...still in 21st century London, we are putting baby females in pink- sigh.
I have no doubt doggy is for tracking.

They blame it all on John, of course. He chose it.

April 26, 2016 8:03 pm  #693

I feel sorry for the dog. Must have been a long day for him.

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 8:04 pm  #694

Lol, funny tweet.

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 8:05 pm  #695

He just looks a bit nervous.
I wonder if he's a country hound?
Borough market is SO busy...and London in general, of course.

Good for that fan, good for Amanda and yes, I'll blame John!

Last edited by besleybean (April 26, 2016 8:06 pm)

April 26, 2016 8:05 pm  #696

So... I just opened a Kinder Egg I randomly bought today...

(EDIT might as well post the picture too)

Last edited by This Is The Phantom Lady (April 26, 2016 8:06 pm)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 26, 2016 8:06 pm  #697

nakahara wrote:

Charming Martin:

I see the coat has returned.

Clueing for looks.

April 26, 2016 8:06 pm  #698

I think main requirement for a dog in a role like that would be that it's steady and comfortable with a busy environment. But a hound like that, especially if it's a very steady and balanced dog, might also be a bit slow and hard to motivate (which is why they struggled to get it to move). 

Or so I reckon. Hard to say for sure from pics and the short video clips.

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 8:07 pm  #699

Thing is, it just makes me think of semtex...

Sorry, that's the coat...not doggy!

Last edited by besleybean (April 26, 2016 8:08 pm)

April 26, 2016 8:07 pm  #700

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

So... I just opened a Kinder Egg I randomly bought today...

(EDIT might as well post the picture too)

A hound dog!
And I see this lovevly forum is on your screen in the background.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera