BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2016 6:03 pm  #661

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

I bet Mary is sporting curls to get John's attention *coughs* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 26, 2016 6:28 pm  #662

haha  dying it black would be too obvious I guess?!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 26, 2016 6:34 pm  #663

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I bet Mary is sporting curls to get John's attention *coughs* 

Yes. She has realised by now that John likes curly people. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 26, 2016 7:02 pm  #664

Oooh, in that last instavideo they do seem to be doing some tracking.

I don't mind Martin with that hair, but I do mind when John has it. 

And Ben with the dog. *thud* 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 7:05 pm  #665

I love the way they're all soft with and fussing over the doggy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 26, 2016 7:05 pm  #666

John is now a Hot Dad.  *giggle* 
aka DILF   

And sorry, not sorry, but those shots of him and Sherlock with the baby give me huge warm Parentlock feels.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 26, 2016 7:22 pm  #667

tonnaree wrote:

John is now a Hot Dad.  *giggle* 
aka DILF   

And sorry, not sorry, but those shots of him and Sherlock with the baby give me huge warm Parentlock feels.

Here, some nice parent!John with his baby doll for you:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2016 7:24 pm  #668

Many details about the second "detective trio" scene in another location:

http://milarvela.tumblr.com/post/143431925978/constancecream-constancecream

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2016 7:24 pm  #669

That is a lovely pic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 26, 2016 7:26 pm  #670

S4 will be a dog show! It´s official! 

April 26, 2016 7:27 pm  #671

Ha.

April 26, 2016 7:29 pm  #672

Ok, so John and Mary are out walking the baby. They are meeting Sherlock who has the dog. Did Sherlock call John? Was it planned or did he just call and John and Mary changed their shopping plans? 

One thing, though - Mary's hair seems to be for a special occasion. John seems to be wearing his regular clothes. I can't remember what Mary was wearing, but it doesn't make sense that Mary would get those curls just for an everyday stroll through the park with her family. 

I always got the impression they were at an event (the Christening?) and something urgent happened so that they had to run off with Sherlock on some case or other. (Like the urgent case in the wedding). Otherwise her hair doesn't make sense, and neither does bringing a baby on a case.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 7:38 pm  #673

April 26, 2016 7:39 pm  #674

Marvellous setting:

April 26, 2016 7:45 pm  #675

Lovely dog, still scared of unknown people, judging from its tail:

April 26, 2016 7:46 pm  #676

April 26, 2016 7:47 pm  #677

Yeah, it seems to be a tad uncomfortable with people that close. He looked the same when Amanda gave him a hug earlier. 

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 7:48 pm  #678

Those aren't stupid ears on the baby suit, are they?

How is doggy looking uncomfortable?
He seems fine to me.

Last edited by besleybean (April 26, 2016 7:49 pm)

April 26, 2016 7:49 pm  #679

April 26, 2016 7:50 pm  #680

Not unless it is referring to Silver Blaze.

Board footera