BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 26, 2016 12:10 pm  #621

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

Just another confirmation that it´s definitely Mary who leads the dog. Because next to the already complex set of skills she already possesses, she is also fantastic with animals, it seems:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2016 12:10 pm  #622

Vhanja wrote:

I agree, I don't like that hair-do for him either. (Love that he got my favorite jacket back on, though!)

But without context, we should be careful about speculating too much. We know nothing about what's going on, how or why.

Why, if we wouldn't speculate in here, what's the meaning of the whole thread?

Punk? His hair is just a bit long, what I can see.
And I really do hope for the baby it's a doll. 

"After all this time?" "Always."
Good bye, Lord Rickman of the Alan

April 26, 2016 12:11 pm  #623

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2016 12:13 pm  #624

Oh, I'm thinking more all the "Mary is now the star of the show and clearly Sherlock and John are just tag-alongs"-comments. We know nothing about how this scene plays out and the context it's in.

I still struggle to make heads or tails of that scene, though. It doens't make sense that it's for a case, because they wouldn't bring a baby on a case. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 12:13 pm  #625

April 26, 2016 12:15 pm  #626

Lol, fans are quick! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 12:18 pm  #627

One more short vid with the immovable dog
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEqO22fsMTq/

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

April 26, 2016 12:20 pm  #628

Haha, never work with animals or children, isn't that what they say? 

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 12:26 pm  #629

Seems as if he did what he should do in this case, though. 

April 26, 2016 12:30 pm  #630

Judging from the photo, the poor dog seems to be terrified. He has its tail curled between his legs fearfully.

April 26, 2016 12:32 pm  #631

Not in the video.....

April 26, 2016 12:33 pm  #632

I think it's hard to tell. On the last instavideo posted, he was wagging his tail and seemed a bit relaxed. He stopped wagging and dropped his tail the moment Amanda gave him a hug (most dogs don't like being hugged, despite whatever Disney wants us to believe).

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 12:56 pm  #633

Borough Market. Was there with Solar, but too early in this year.

And hopefully that scene doesn't approve my worst fears...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ten:" I'm burning up a sun just to say goodbye."

Sherlock: "I heard you.”

"Temptation coursing through our veins " 
(Tony Hadley)

April 26, 2016 1:09 pm  #634

gently69 wrote:

And hopefully that scene doesn't approve my worst fears...

Oh, I guess they need to show us John as loving father who is carrying around his daughter in a couple of scenes. Then the impact of losing his daughter will be all the more devastating.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 26, 2016 1:18 pm  #635

SolarSystem wrote:

Oh, I guess they need to show us John as loving father who is carrying around his daughter in a couple of scenes. Then the impact of losing his daughter will be all the more devastating.

Yeah, I'm thinking the same. Any fluff in Sherlock only makes me suspicious about what they are building this up to. 

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 1:27 pm  #636

Possible explanation of the dog scene.

April 26, 2016 1:28 pm  #637

Dingo ate my baby, London edition?

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 1:34 pm  #638

John with a doll again and a curly-haired Sherlock, alone:

April 26, 2016 1:37 pm  #639

Some banter:

April 26, 2016 1:39 pm  #640

Amanda was detecting a bit too enthusiastically:

Board footera