BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2016 8:20 pm  #581

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

Depends if you like the name or not and also, poor Miss Watson may not be around for too long...I don't know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 26, 2016 1:42 am  #582

I saw a picture from setlock of Loo holding the baby... it made me think quite a few things...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 26, 2016 5:40 am  #583

Sherlolly?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 26, 2016 7:44 am  #584

Sherlock and Molly tending the Watson´s baby while Mary and John are busy investigating cases in London?

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2016 7:45 am  #585

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 26, 2016 7:56 am  #586

Interesting! 

And once again, thank you for posting those recaps, they are invaluable to me! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 26, 2016 8:54 am  #587

This Is The Phantom Lady wrote:

I saw a picture from setlock of Loo holding the baby... it made me think quite a few things...

Do mean that one:

http://sherlock.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=255479#p255479

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 26, 2016 8:59 am  #588

Yes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 26, 2016 9:09 am  #589

April 26, 2016 9:36 am  #590

Oooh, they're in London. Do we get some Northumberland Street today?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 9:40 am  #591

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 26, 2016 9:44 am  #592

Nice!

And it's good to see the boys together! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 26, 2016 9:57 am  #593

It is. Can't wait to get a better picture of Martin... his hair looks interesting...

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

April 26, 2016 10:11 am  #594

Oysters are a theme today:

April 26, 2016 10:12 am  #595

April 26, 2016 10:13 am  #596

Last edited by nakahara (April 26, 2016 10:14 am)

April 26, 2016 10:35 am  #597

Nono, I don't like John's hair. 

Otherwise - this seems very much interesting! What ARE they up to?!

(Also, considering Ben went straigt from Dr. Strange to Sherlock, I wonder when he got time to memorize his lines. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Team Hudders!

April 26, 2016 10:55 am  #598

I like it a lot!

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 26, 2016 11:07 am  #599

A short vid with the baby and the dog:

https://twitter.com/cupidford/status/724905686077964289

I do hope it's somebody's nightmare or a joke (like the rooftop almost-kiss) or a red herring (like that Mycroft-Jim handshake).

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

April 26, 2016 11:16 am  #600

Are they filming something similar to the scene in ASoF, with the tracking dog?

Team Hudders!

Board footera