BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2016 11:47 pm  #301

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

nakahara wrote:

Hmm, this could mean:

a) a case of "Silver Blaze"
b) a Ferrari

c) hybrid of both? Beautiful, stolen, silver ferrari called "Blaze"?
d) Arwel bought a new car and just wants to boast? 

I agree, it's very likely an adaptation of Silver Blaze. Can just imagine the fun John and Sherlock would have behind the wheel though!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 13, 2016 12:00 am  #302

ukaunz wrote:

nakahara wrote:

Heated scene... ohlala!

The first thing to come to my mind was that it's a scene with the newborn, they would want to keep the set warm for a tiny baby.

The first thing that came to my mind was filthy.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 13, 2016 12:38 am  #303

I knew you would go there!

Clueing for looks.

April 13, 2016 12:49 am  #304

I thought we'd already gone there. Some things don't get old, apparently 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 13, 2016 5:39 am  #305

Yep, it was like deja vu, when I got to this thread today!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 13, 2016 6:38 am  #306

ukaunz wrote:

The first thing to come to my mind was that it's a scene with the newborn, they would want to keep the set warm for a tiny baby.

I think you may be right - this was probably the reson of the "heated" scene.

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 13, 2016 6:39 am  #307

Claire Pritchards reacts ro a Silver Blaze Ferrari:

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 13, 2016 9:53 am  #308

The mystery location of this window is being solved by clever, sharp-eyed fans
https://tmblr.co/Zqj_Nt24xMPdl

Last edited by ukaunz (April 13, 2016 10:02 am)

April 13, 2016 10:03 am  #309

Awesome find. Probably the same place, but the shape of the drapes seem different. From outside, they are firmly square, while from the the inside pic they seem more rounded.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 13, 2016 10:03 am  #310

Incredible sharp-eyedness! I´m impressed!

April 13, 2016 10:36 am  #311

Vhanja wrote:

Awesome find. Probably the same place, but the shape of the drapes seem different. From outside, they are firmly square, while from the the inside pic they seem more rounded.

Take a look at the location photo again, there's a red line around the window on the far left which looks like the one in the shot of Sherlock.

April 13, 2016 11:06 am  #312

Hm, yes, that is true. A crime scene, then?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 13, 2016 11:08 am  #313

A crime-scene relevant to a modernised "Silver Blaze" adventure, maybe?

April 13, 2016 11:41 am  #314

April 13, 2016 11:46 am  #315

Love the brilliance of this fandom! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 13, 2016 12:54 pm  #316

April 13, 2016 1:16 pm  #317

*now thinking of Sherlock and John on horses*  

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 13, 2016 1:36 pm  #318

Now that IS a neat image! 

And...the BBC only have so many sets it seems, huh. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 13, 2016 3:56 pm  #319

Well we know Benedict can ride.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 13, 2016 4:06 pm  #320

according to Sherlockology, Martin's on set

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd be lost without my blogger.
"It’s not a ‘gang’ show, it’s the Sherlock and John show. It’s about developing their characters and their relationship, and the characters drawn into their orbit.”  Steven Moffat

Board footera