BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 12, 2016 9:36 am  #281

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

Could very well be. There is so much light shining in on that pic from Mrs. Hudson's kitchen it's hard to say how the window itself looks. 

That would lead to the question of what Sherlock is doing in Mrs. Hudson's kitchen - with his coat on.

Last edited by Vhanja (April 12, 2016 9:36 am)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 12, 2016 9:39 am  #282

I'm not sure the curtains quite match, but it's difficult to tell.  Yes, the angle could hide the window lines.  They don't suggest another window in Mrs Hudson's flat?  (Surely she has more than one window - but maybe only one as far as the set's concerned!).

What's that squiggly line coming from Sherlock's shoulder?  Is it the end of a net/voile curtain?

Last edited by Liberty (April 12, 2016 10:10 am)

April 12, 2016 9:43 am  #283

Liberty wrote:

What's that squiggly line coming from Sherlock's shoulder?  Is it the end of a net/viole curtain?

Could that indicate a broken window?
Or is that really something like a decorative curtain or a net?

Last edited by nakahara (April 12, 2016 10:11 am)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 12, 2016 10:13 am  #284

It seems an unusual shape for a crack in the glass.

April 12, 2016 10:19 am  #285

I thought it was a net curtain, that line... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 12, 2016 10:31 am  #286

Vhanja wrote:

Could very well be. There is so much light shining in on that pic from Mrs. Hudson's kitchen it's hard to say how the window itself looks. 

That would lead to the question of what Sherlock is doing in Mrs. Hudson's kitchen - with his coat on.

Raiding her fridge? 😄😉

O, learn to read what silent love hath writ:
To hear with eyes belongs to love’s fine wit.
(Shakespeare, Sonnet 23) 

April 12, 2016 10:56 am  #287

Lol! Probably! 

I love that clip of him taking that pie from her fridge. It's so sweet 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 12, 2016 12:13 pm  #288

I think him wiping his feet on her doormat is even cuter. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

April 12, 2016 12:54 pm  #289

Some have had the idea that this is Sherlock at Molly's flat right after the Fall.  Anything is possible and I still have the feeling that we will be getting several significant flashbacks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

April 12, 2016 4:17 pm  #290

Sounds fantastic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 12, 2016 6:36 pm  #291

besleybean wrote:

I find it amazing people even notice things like hair, when watching Sherlock.

Are you kidding?
I remember watching TSiP for the first time and thinking 34 minutes in that the curls would deserve their own spin-off!

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

April 12, 2016 6:42 pm  #292

I'd never even heard of Benedict before, I just thought he was totally amazing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

April 12, 2016 7:21 pm  #293

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 12, 2016 7:23 pm  #294

Ooh.

April 12, 2016 7:45 pm  #295

You guys got talking about hair, anyway lol.
I love the hair no matter what, but I just like the whole package of Sherlock, the character, the look, everything.

And that's a nice video of the (DOUBLE) rainbow.

Clueing for looks.

April 12, 2016 7:51 pm  #296

Two rainbows are always better than one! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 12, 2016 9:22 pm  #297

Hmm, this could mean:

a) a case of "Silver Blaze"
b) a Ferrari

c) hybrid of both? Beautiful, stolen, silver ferrari called "Blaze"?
d) Arwel bought a new car and just wants to boast? 

April 12, 2016 9:32 pm  #298

Dear me! Wrangling... as in? Did they wreck a Ferrari? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 12, 2016 10:10 pm  #299

Or maybe there's a stolen one, or one that is evidence in a crime scene? So many possibilities!

Clueing for looks.

April 12, 2016 11:41 pm  #300

nakahara wrote:

Heated scene... ohlala!

The first thing to come to my mind was that it's a scene with the newborn, they would want to keep the set warm for a tiny baby.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board footera