BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 13, 2016 8:11 pm  #2741

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

Motfiss should stop killing Sherlock thing again. It'd getting repetative. Maybe they had just killed John.
What about John just fell into water and Sherlock jumps to rescue him?

July 13, 2016 8:12 pm  #2742

I don't think it is Sherlock 'dying ' again...just jumping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 13, 2016 8:16 pm  #2743

Maybe he's reenacting his MP fall in his free time, is all

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

July 13, 2016 8:27 pm  #2744

Has Amanda been seen playing Mary today? Sorry if it's a redundant question. It is a bit hard to follow setlock from my smartphone.

Last edited by Schmiezi (July 13, 2016 8:30 pm)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

July 13, 2016 8:28 pm  #2745

That was gonna be my question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

July 13, 2016 8:35 pm  #2746

Maybe she was underwater. With a shark fin strapped on.

-----

July 13, 2016 8:57 pm  #2747

LMAO

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 13, 2016 9:30 pm  #2748

*runs through thread in her knickers sobbing and violently flailing*

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 13, 2016 9:55 pm  #2749

Amanda has not been seen on set today. 

Dreaming of a boat sailing down the foggy Thames into the sunset … to a little cave somewhere … 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 13, 2016 10:28 pm  #2750

Oooh. I've been getting feels of "We're going to see someone in the water/drowning" for weeks. Not entirely sure where that came from, but now it's looking likely! I dunno, I just think it would be a very dramatic scene. I'd love to see it. I hope we see them clinging together in the water for safety as they struggle to swim away from the boat. THE FEELS!

Doomsteady on AO3 & Tumblr

July 13, 2016 10:40 pm  #2751

I want to see one performing CPR on the other.  I don't even care which.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

July 13, 2016 10:48 pm  #2752

* gulps *

Well... that would be heartbreaking...

But well mouth to mouth... unless it's mouth to nose? That seemed to change a bit when I had all of my different runs of cpr training

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

July 14, 2016 6:46 am  #2753

It's still mouth to mouth where I come from

More pics, Martin looking totally badass, Ben is all coolness when test-jumping (doesn't even bother to take his hands out of his pockets, tsk tsk):

-----

July 14, 2016 6:53 am  #2754

They are definitely adding some dramatic effect - the coat wouldn't billow like that on its own. It also doesn't look like he's diving on purpose, like to save somebody, he wouldn't flail like that in this case. So it looks like TRF/TAB reenacting to me alright. There's also a mike to his right, I wonder where we'll be hearing any confessions or last words

-----

July 14, 2016 7:10 am  #2755

Well, it looks dramatic, but seriously, are we expecting them to do "TRF/TAB reloaded"...? I know we don't know anything, but I seriously doubt that they would go there once again. We don't even know where exactly he's going to land, so this could just be a minor jump with them blowing it a bit out of proportion. Just because it looks good.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

July 14, 2016 7:18 am  #2756

Yeah but look at his arms. Nobody jumps into water like that. People jump like that to their death or if they expect they'll fly.

-----

July 14, 2016 7:26 am  #2757

But is he even jumping into water? Or is he jumping from the cabin onto deck? Quite frankly, I find it hard to determine from that angle. And even if he's jumping into the water: doesn't mean this would be anything like TRF or TAB. Why should it be? Yes, his life could be in danger, but he might 'simply' try to get himself to safety.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant

July 14, 2016 7:29 am  #2758

It seems he was jumping onto the lower deck, could not have been a very great height. They had a big blue cushion which was probably used for that purpose. Reminded me of his Reichenbach jump in the Behind the Scenes from TAB. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

July 14, 2016 7:29 am  #2759

Now we have to presume that either Sherlock learned to fly before TRF and now does it over and over again because he can use it in dangerous situations or our dear Sherlock might be magic. ;)

I think also that he's just jumping from an upper deck to a lower one but maybe they made it to look more impressive for us to worry about it.

Last edited by James Norrington (July 14, 2016 7:32 am)

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

July 14, 2016 7:42 am  #2760

Yes, I could imagine they would make it look quite dramatic as a reminder of TRF. Nothing wrong with that at all. I just don't think this will be anything like TRF. 

Board footera