BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2016 5:08 pm  #2361

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

So depends if he's a murderer?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 16, 2016 5:38 pm  #2362

besleybean wrote:

Among over things...
Though to be honest, surely a new widower would still wear his wedding ring?

I think it would almost be odd and unusual to remove a wedding ring immediately after a death, unless there was some sentimental/symbolic reason to do so (e.g. putting it on the deceased in the coffin).   However, it could be removed right away if it wasn't a death but a more bitter separation. 

June 16, 2016 5:41 pm  #2363

tonnaree wrote:

One of my favorite ideas about the Lady in Red is that she is a client that Sherlock failed to save and now she's in his MP helping him figure out how she died.

I like this too, and was thinking along similar lines.   He seems a little more intimate with her than he might be if she was the "ghost" of a victim whom he hadn't met in life.  And your theory is very in keeping with Sherlock's character, I think - I think he would could be very upset at having failed to save her and might go to extremes. 

Another possibility (if she's mind palace) is that she is unconscious, rather than dead. 

June 16, 2016 5:56 pm  #2364

I was thinking that if Mary died a tragic dead, it would make sense for John to keep wearing his wedding ring for a while. If, however, she turns out to be a villain, I reckon he would want to get rid of the ring as soon as possible.

This is making me ache with excitement and impatience. Sherlock screaming and falling over? Doors in the middle of the street? Sherlock looking ill? John doing what and where, with or without Mary? How on earth did you guys cope previous Setlocks, I'm dying over here! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

June 16, 2016 5:58 pm  #2365

To be  fair, previous ones weren't quite as exciting as this one!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 16, 2016 8:44 pm  #2366

Plenty of Martin´s pictures are floating around suddenly:

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 16, 2016 8:45 pm  #2367

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 16, 2016 8:46 pm  #2368

June 16, 2016 8:48 pm  #2369

The crew having a busy day:

June 16, 2016 8:50 pm  #2370

June 16, 2016 8:51 pm  #2371

Lovely Mark!

June 16, 2016 8:52 pm  #2372

June 16, 2016 8:55 pm  #2373

Woohoo!

June 16, 2016 8:56 pm  #2374

June 16, 2016 8:58 pm  #2375

And quick report from the last night from our member Dorothy:

http://cant-pronounce.tumblr.com/post/146003495190/quick-report-from-last-night

June 16, 2016 9:07 pm  #2376

Aw, sweet Martin in "Dad Mode."   

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 16, 2016 9:34 pm  #2377

Well, the Toby Jones' poster looks very interesting...

nakahara wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------
"Love something, and love it deeply."
Andrew Scott

"I don’t care how hypothetical it is, I’m not flying with a live otter in the flight deck."
Captain Martin Crieff

June 16, 2016 9:54 pm  #2378

Yes interesting poster.
Is Culverton Smith a murder mystery author then ? Murder expert who's niece is murdered in an unlikely coincidence thing as a take on canon .

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

June 16, 2016 10:19 pm  #2379

Was just about to mention that! 

Gah, I need to watch the finished episodes like yesterday. All of this is killing me!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 17, 2016 3:54 am  #2380

I need a shock blanket

Board footera