BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2016 7:22 am  #2321

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 16, 2016 7:23 am  #2322

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

June 16, 2016 7:24 am  #2323

Interesting stuff. I'm getting curiouser by the second! But yeah, like it's been said they know what they are doing with the stuff they make public and what isn't.... *shivers* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 16, 2016 7:25 am  #2324

June 16, 2016 8:33 am  #2325

June 16, 2016 8:41 am  #2326

June 16, 2016 8:44 am  #2327

*cries* gosh it's certainly going to be dark!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

June 16, 2016 9:55 am  #2328

Bending over the rails in pain:

Lady in red observing the proceedings:

June 16, 2016 10:16 am  #2329

I don't know, would a man in pain climb onto the railing? Look at his feet. It's like he's looking at something down on the other side.

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

June 16, 2016 10:48 am  #2330

It´s just a new method how to throw up decently?

Or it´s really some investigation on his part?

June 16, 2016 11:09 am  #2331

Will he jump into the river? Or see some weird things in its depth?

June 16, 2016 11:22 am  #2332

June 16, 2016 11:23 am  #2333

June 16, 2016 11:40 am  #2334

One of my favorite ideas about the Lady in Red is that she is a client that Sherlock failed to save and now she's in his MP helping him figure out how she died.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

June 16, 2016 12:32 pm  #2335

I take it he is shopping for the next of his six marriages. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 16, 2016 12:41 pm  #2336

Bluebeard? Oh my God!

June 16, 2016 12:43 pm  #2337

Yes, instead of Redbeard. 

And please look at this. The Watson door in the middle of the street? Curiouser and curiouser:

http://dmellieon.tumblr.com/post/146008230463/thesetison-neusherry-replied-to-your-photoset

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 16, 2016 12:44 pm  #2338

SusiGo wrote:

And please look at this. The Watson door in the middle of the street? Curiouser and curiouser:

http://dmellieon.tumblr.com/post/146008230463/thesetison-neusherry-replied-to-your-photoset

Utterly bizarre... definitely the wild MP scene in HLV style....

June 16, 2016 12:46 pm  #2339

Yes. Same as the bed in ASiB and the 221B wallpaper in ep 2. setlock. 

June 16, 2016 12:47 pm  #2340

The door in the middle of the street, roll-down 221b interior... There shall be stunning visuals in our future
All we have to so is not to die of curiosity till January. Piece of cake. Not.

Last edited by ewige (June 16, 2016 12:47 pm)

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

Board footera