BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 14, 2016 6:34 pm  #2241

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

June 14, 2016 6:41 pm  #2242

These are fabulous.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 14, 2016 6:42 pm  #2243

Nice collection - thanks! 

June 14, 2016 7:32 pm  #2244

Yes thanks ! More great and interesting setlock pics .
Exciting !
Seeing them in Gordon Sq reminds me I saw a film sequence of a london bus crashing there filmed a few years ago for one of the mummy films - lots of space for bus chase car crash scenes ets.
Also the pics of Sherlock and the woman in red in the bus stop .
Reminded of TAB and the greenhouse - the woman here seems to be in mp but very mirrorish of John.
Can't wait to see how that scene goes.

Last edited by Mothonthemantel (June 14, 2016 7:34 pm)

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

June 14, 2016 8:10 pm  #2245

some interesting theories about the lady in red and the bus stop scene http://sherlockbuddy.tumblr.com/post/145907299949/the-bus-stop-scene

June 14, 2016 8:14 pm  #2246

Hmmm
I do think Mummy Holmes is his real Mummy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

June 14, 2016 8:19 pm  #2247

Janine Molly Adler wrote:

some interesting theories about the lady in red and the bus stop scene http://sherlockbuddy.tumblr.com/post/145907299949/the-bus-stop-scene

Fascinating theories. I cannot wait until ... January? It will ne January, won't it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I still believe that love conquers all!

"Quick, man, if you love me."

June 14, 2016 8:20 pm  #2248

I reckon so,  though there was a hint it could even be December.
I like New Year Sherlock.

June 14, 2016 8:29 pm  #2249

Schmiezi wrote:

besleybean wrote:

So they haven't started filming S3 yet...
Kinda makes sense Mary will be in til the end...her death could even be the cliffhanger.

Like, is she really dead or not? Please not.

The cliffhanger clearly has to be about Sherlock, not about Mary. The show is called "Sherlock" after all.

"I see no shame in having an unhealthy obsession with something." - David Tennant
"We did observe." - David Tennant in "Richard II"

June 14, 2016 8:31 pm  #2250

Well I agree, but Mary seems too feature heavily in comment on here.

June 14, 2016 8:56 pm  #2251

I think she will be a take on canon in some way.

Holmes recieved an infected box from a guy he suspected of murdering his nephew and then pretended to be infected to force a confession in a confrontation. Watson almost is infected when he touches the box but is stopped by an alarmed Holmes.Which is worrying 

So I think maybe she is a client that sent him a letter and subsequently died but Sherlock solves it and stops more deaths at the hospital and so becomes the hospital saviour.

"Man may not be degraded  to being a machine by being denied to be a ghost in the machine."
It's just transport. The virus in the hard drive . However impossible .Must be the truth.

June 14, 2016 9:06 pm  #2252

They will be filming tonight until 9 in the morning on Millenium Bridge illuminated in purple. 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 14, 2016 9:15 pm  #2253

Why purple, of all colours???

;-)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 14, 2016 9:17 pm  #2254

No idea. Have a look:

http://wmsscottholmes.tumblr.com/post/145927124708/constancecream

My whole dash is full of purple bridges and pink London Eyes. 

Last edited by SusiGo (June 14, 2016 9:21 pm)

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

June 14, 2016 9:30 pm  #2255

SusiGo wrote:

No idea. Have a look:

http://wmsscottholmes.tumblr.com/post/145927124708/constancecream

My whole dash is full of purple bridges and pink London Eyes. 

So exciting! I mean, it's cool to notice such details in the eps after the fact, but (almost) being there for the process is just!... *bouncy*

Did they influence the coloring somehow? Or is there a predictable rotation of colors? *london illiterate here*

Last edited by ewige (June 14, 2016 9:31 pm)

-----
"The posh boy loves the dominatrix." Context matters.

June 14, 2016 9:34 pm  #2256

No idea but I read that last Saturday it was green. So the colours do vary. 

June 14, 2016 9:37 pm  #2257

I'm holding out for a big reunion /aka all is forgiven, you may hug now/ scene.

-----

June 14, 2016 9:37 pm  #2258

This!

June 14, 2016 9:39 pm  #2259

ewige wrote:

I'm holding out for a big reunion /aka all is forgiven, you may hug now/ scene.

Before I "This" this post, you are talking of Sherlock and John, right?

June 14, 2016 9:42 pm  #2260

Absolutely!
This is the bi flag. I mean, maybe Mary is truly in the past after this ep.

On a side note, there is a convenient web cam:
http://www.guoman.com/en/corporate/web_cam_page.html
The Eye is red at the moment (close enough to the bi color scheme tho...).

-----

Board footera