BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 27, 2016 9:46 pm  #1

Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

I know we've already been posting photos from the set building for series 4, but I was thinking we should have a separate thread for when we start to get setlock photos from filming.
I saw on Tumblr that a lot of them are taken by paparazzi, but are we still going to share them here on the forum? If we will, I thought it would be good for them to have their own thread.

Last edited by Yitzock (March 27, 2016 9:48 pm)

Clueing for looks.

March 27, 2016 11:35 pm  #2

Re: Series 4 Setlock (potential spoilers)

My body is ready.

Side Note:  I know that we have allowed all sorts of SetLock photos in the past.  The only pap photos that would be a concern are pics of obviously private, personal moments.  For example, if Martin and Amanda's children were to visit the set I wouldn't want to spread those.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Proud President and Founder of the OSAJ.  
Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 
"Life is full of wonder, Love is never wrong."   Melissa Ethridge

I ship it harder than Mrs. Hudson.

March 28, 2016 12:59 am  #3

OK, that's what I thought.  I just wanted to check because I wasn't sure.  

But yes, I am also very ready!

Clueing for looks.

March 30, 2016 10:30 am  #4

The first of the season 4 spoilercast episodes is available at Three-Patch Podcast
http://three-patch.com/2016/03/28/spoilercast-28-setlock-baby-one-more-time/
I haven't listened yet, but I assume it's only speculation at this early stage.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 30, 2016 12:21 pm  #5

The TPP team will be recording a podcast at 221b Con this weekend.  Can't wait to see them all again.
So excited for all the TAB talk and S4 speculation that will be going on at Con.

Honorary German  
"Anyone who takes himself too seriously always runs the risk of looking ridiculous; anyone who can consistently laugh at himself does not".
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 31, 2016 6:57 am  #6

Some setlock advice
http://cumberbatchweb.tumblr.com/post/141656736829/setlock

I've never seen anything being filmed, it must be quite an experience! I still haven't decided if I will follow setlock...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

March 31, 2016 7:17 am  #7

I'll be so excited while I'm in London.
But even if they do start filming, I think it will be in Wales.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

March 31, 2016 12:14 pm  #8

ukaunz wrote:

Some setlock advice
http://cumberbatchweb.tumblr.com/post/141656736829/setlock

I've never seen anything being filmed, it must be quite an experience! I still haven't decided if I will follow setlock...

DO IT
DO IT
DO IT

I swear you won't regret it.  And it's so much fun to speculate on.

Honorary German  
 -Vaclav Havel 

March 31, 2016 12:54 pm  #9

It was fun with the Special... and I look forward to be doing it for Series 4! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 1, 2016 1:05 pm  #10

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 1, 2016 1:06 pm  #11

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 1, 2016 1:20 pm  #12

Oops, nakahara, I just read the Thornbury thing is an April fool's post. Sorry. 

Last edited by SusiGo (April 1, 2016 1:21 pm)

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

April 1, 2016 1:25 pm  #13

I don't believe anything I get today. Not one percent. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

April 1, 2016 1:28 pm  #14

SusiGo wrote:

Oops, nakahara, I just read the Thornbury thing is an April fool's post. Sorry. 

Why did I include cupidfords original post, hmmm? 

April 1, 2016 5:25 pm  #15

This tweet is real, now. 

April 1, 2016 5:45 pm  #16

April 1, 2016 6:02 pm  #17

LMAO! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

April 1, 2016 6:11 pm  #18

Haha!

Clueing for looks.

April 1, 2016 7:03 pm  #19

Is it possible that 221/C Baker Street will reappear in S4?

http://cumberfoil.tumblr.com/post/142007001459/nixxie-fic-constancecream-at-mrs-hudsons

April 1, 2016 7:22 pm  #20

Either that, or those are from Mrs. Hudson's kitchen, which we've seen before.

Clueing for looks.

Board footera