BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2012 5:42 pm  #1

Hi,

Hi, im Molly (well, not really but...) i found out about sherlock from my cousin a couple of months ago and now i am well and truly SHERLOCKED! all my friends who were fans have sort of got over it by i still dream about
Moriarty,
The Golem,
Sherlock <3
and wake up at 2am grinning!!!!!!
I hope to find some like-minded souls.

That sounded cheesy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if you'd like to have coffee...
Hmm. I really don't know. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'know'? I meant 'care'. I don't really care. 
Douglas Richardson, Cremona

May 14, 2012 5:46 pm  #2

Re: Hi,

Yes please. Black, two sugars.   

Welcome to the forum Molly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 14, 2012 5:52 pm  #3

Welcome to the gang Molly!

Your symptoms sound synonymous with many members here - you'll fit in just fine!

See you on the boards!

-m0r

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 14, 2012 8:20 pm  #4

That's OK Molly - we're all crazy too! IT'S OK!!! 

Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun!

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 19, 2012 1:28 am  #5

Welcome Molly = ).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanted! Schrödinger's cat. Dead and alive."

Board footera