BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2012 3:10 pm  #1

F-R-I-E-N-D-S : Sherlock

Well here it is!

The question on everyone's lips is; Who would be who?
This is part of an evil masterplan to have everyone argue!! MUHAHAHA
-m0r

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

May 11, 2012 3:40 pm  #2

Re: F-R-I-E-N-D-S : Sherlock

Oh bloody excellent - bravo :-D love it..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watson: Anytime you want to include me... "No, I'm Sherlock Holmes. I always work alone because no one else can compete with my massive intellect!"

May 11, 2012 3:46 pm  #3

It's great... 

Amanda Abbington tweeted this one, it's only with the male characters (and it includes Anderson!!!)

Waiting for a crazy man in a blue box to fall from the sky...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 11, 2012 3:56 pm  #4

I particularly like the reversed element of Kitty entering her flat at the end.

Right, brass tacks - Which of the Sherlock characters fulfil the roles of Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Joey and Phoebe?

Feel free to add other characters from the Sherlock universe with the Friends universe.

Yes, friends is dross but we've all seen it (Repeatedly no doubt).

Fire away!

-m0r

May 11, 2012 4:05 pm  #5

when I watch it feels like not watching "Sherlock"... though still same character but somehow from the opening deliver a very different story..

© unreasonablyme

I don't need a superheroes... I need hero just like Holmes. :3

May 11, 2012 4:07 pm  #6

Oh, that's pretty hard... they are so different characters... but I'll give it a try:

Ross - Sherlock (for the annoying dick thing, mostly)
Chandler - Mycroft
Joey - Anderson (poor Joey, he's so much nicer, but talking about IQs...)
Phoebe - Mrs. Hudson
Monica - Molly
Rachel - sorry, I don't really have a match for Rachel...
Janice - Sally Donovan
Gunther - Lestrade

I'm still trying to figure out who could possibly be a match for John and Moriarty...
This is a hard task, you know...

But the thing is, we've taken away all the things that can possibly have happened, so I suppose the only thing that's left, even though it seems really weird, must be the thing that did happen, in fact. (Miss Marple)

May 11, 2012 4:10 pm  #7

Irene_Adler wrote:

Janice - Sally Donovan

I think you've got that one spot on!

-m0r

May 11, 2012 4:47 pm  #8

Brilliant. I was saying the other night how weird would it be to imagine say Sherlock, John, Jim and Sebastian Moran all sharing a flat together, and that it would be like a really weird version of Friends.

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 11, 2012 6:14 pm  #9

m0r1arty wrote:

Irene_Adler wrote:

Janice - Sally Donovan

I think you've got that one spot on!

-m0r

Yes, that was the only one I was sure of...   

May 11, 2012 9:03 pm  #10

Hilarious!

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera