BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2012 11:39 am  #1

PBS Live Chat with Mark Gatiss

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.

Independent OSAJ Affiliate

May 11, 2012 4:57 pm  #2

Re: PBS Live Chat with Mark Gatiss

1pm Eastern will be maybe 6pm in the UK is that right?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 11, 2012 5:46 pm  #3

Erm. Yeah that sounds about right. A bit more of a reasonable time than the Q&A which wasn't until 1am UK time.

May 11, 2012 8:49 pm  #4

I'll try and remember and will get on-line for it.

Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

May 14, 2012 7:47 am  #5

I think it's actually 5pm...it's either 5 or 6. I got a bit confused because we put our clocks back and forward during summer/winter.

May 14, 2012 10:35 am  #6

That's exactly what was confussling me too!

May 14, 2012 6:10 pm  #7

Thanks for the heads up!  The chat just ended.   take a look:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/sherlock/season2_chat_gatiss.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=channel&utm_campaign=PBS

Loved the last question:
"Have any of you started writing for the next series?"

Mark Gatiss: We've had several meetings and we're very, very excited about getting going! Certain things may already have been committed to paper, yes. Little bits of paper. That fly around. Like a man falling off a building. Has anyone suggested that Sherlock by the graveside might actually be a ghost?!

Mark Gatiss: Enjoy 'Reichenbach', it's great! bring a hankie. Thanks for watching and for all your questions. x

May 14, 2012 8:14 pm  #8

Lol, I know. He's turning into a bigger troll than Moffat. 

Board footera