BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 24, 2015 4:12 pm  #1

Hey there!

Hello everyone...
Introduce myself? Well, I'm a huge fan of SHERLOCK(obviously). That's why I'm here.
I'm from Austria, so sorry for my (probably) bad english. I just finished watching the third season and was looking for a platform like this, so thanks to all out there.

Last edited by mr_olearyf (November 24, 2015 4:42 pm)

November 24, 2015 4:49 pm  #2

Re: Hey there!

Welcome and Servus, keep enjoying! 

Eventually everyone will support Johnlock.   Independent OSAJ Affiliate

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 24, 2015 5:11 pm  #3

Thanks a lot, I'm enjoying right now
I'm really glad I'm here now... I recommended Sherlock to my friends and tried to make them watching Sherlock too ( because they have to), but it seems it doesn't work...

November 24, 2015 5:16 pm  #4

Hello! Have a fun!

November 24, 2015 5:28 pm  #5

Thank you. I have!!!

November 24, 2015 5:51 pm  #6

I've bumped a few threads for you, perhaps you are interested 

... but there may be some new players now. It’s okay. The East Wind takes us all in the end.

November 24, 2015 5:54 pm  #7

mr_olearyf wrote:

Thanks a lot, I'm enjoying right now
I'm really glad I'm here now... I recommended Sherlock to my friends and tried to make them watching Sherlock too ( because they have to), but it seems it doesn't work...

Don't give up! It took me two years to convince my husband to watch the first episode, finally! He was suspicious about the modernization (we all know, how they do it in Hollywood) but now is amazed.
And welcome!

November 24, 2015 7:07 pm  #8

I promise I won't give up!!!
And of course I'm interested  but as you see I'm new here (or generally at a forum) and not that good at english, sorry for my missing knowledge...
Does it mean something like "bringing the thread at the top of the thread list"  in order to make it current again or is that completly wrong?

November 24, 2015 7:10 pm  #9

Yes, that is perfectly right. 

And a warm welcome from me as well. Have lots of fun! 

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

November 24, 2015 7:27 pm  #10

mr_olearyf wrote:

Does it mean something like "bringing the thread at the top of the thread list"  in order to make it current again or is that completly wrong?

Yes, sorry. They slipped a bit down already, but you can still find them on the active topic list at the bottom, left side. About fans and families and the like 

November 24, 2015 7:37 pm  #11

Harriet wrote:

Yes, sorry. They slipped a bit down already, but you can still find them on the active topic list at the bottom, left side. About fans and families and the like

Thanks, think I found it

November 24, 2015 7:43 pm  #12

Nice avatar, by the way! 

November 24, 2015 7:50 pm  #13

Yeah. Well, thanks. Although I like Irene Adler , I'm shipping Johnlock

November 24, 2015 8:42 pm  #14

Of course, and I don't see any contradiction to liking Irene Adler 

November 25, 2015 5:44 pm  #15

Hallo und Wilkommen  :D

Jim Moriarty. Helloooo ! ~~

December 4, 2015 7:55 am  #16

Hi. Hello. Servus!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them.

Board footera