BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 10, 2016 5:06 pm  #81

Re: Zoolander 2

I'm the saddo who always finds him attractive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 10, 2016 10:49 pm  #82

I always find him attractive... even in the film I can't even mention the title of... 

But gosh. I've been staring, and staring at that gif. I don't know what to say WOW. 
And yes... NIPPLE! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street!"

"Oh Watson. Nothing made me... I made me"
"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 10, 2016 11:11 pm  #83

It's a different angle on the scene we saw in the trailer, but it's high-resolution.
Link to the post to the link to the bigger version (if you click on the picture in the Tumblr post you get directed to the giant sized one).

http://dangbenedict.tumblr.com/post/139069105179/acc0latus-uhq-still-kyle-mooney-as-hipster

I had too much fun zooming in on it.

Last edited by Yitzock (February 10, 2016 11:14 pm)

Clueing for looks.

February 10, 2016 11:19 pm  #84

Isn't he beautiful??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

Tumblr[/url] I [url=http://archiveofourown.org/users/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady/pseuds/This_is_The_Phantom_Lady]AO3
#IbelieveInSeries5

February 10, 2016 11:24 pm  #85

That is fun

It looks like they may have covered up the freckle on his neck, and I guess his eyebrows are prosthetic? His forehead is very smooth too. It must be bizarre for actors to see themselves transformed so drastically for a role!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February 11, 2016 4:49 am  #86

Ooo, thank you….   
*clicks link…. embiggens it…..  exclaims and falls off chair*

We solve crimes, I blog about it, and he forgets his pants.  I wouldn't hold out too much hope!

Just this morning you were all tiny and small and made of clay!

I'm working my way up the greasy pole.  It's… very greasy.  And…  pole-shaped.

February 11, 2016 6:31 am  #87

He looks amazing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 11, 2016 2:30 pm  #88

Yeah...if I enjoy the aesthetics enough I can ignore the not-so-great reviews the movie has gotten so far.

As far as the makeup is concerned, he's either wearing prosthetics or else his eyebrows were just well masked with many layers of makeup.  That's not impossible to do.

Last edited by Yitzock (February 11, 2016 2:30 pm)

Clueing for looks.

February 11, 2016 4:39 pm  #89

I... don't know what to say. The enire looks and persona of that character renders me completely speechless. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"We'll live on starlight and crime scenes" - wordstrings

Team Hudders!

February 16, 2016 9:18 am  #90

My daughter loved the first Zoolander and she was greatly disappointed by the new one (she went to see it last weekend with her friends). She said it was not funny at all and simply boring, all the fun stuff put in the trailer.
However, she was raving about Benedict: about his looks in the film - normally she doesn find him very attractive, but she said he was mesmerisingly beautiful there - and his acting: according to her for just two minutes the film skyrocketedinto another dimension.

February 16, 2016 10:35 am  #91

Oh my, I am laughing so hard about that gif.. That's exactly the kind of silly genius that made me love the first part so much. A bit sad to hear that the movie doesn't seem to live up to its standard.. but I'll probably still go and judge for myself. 

February 16, 2016 2:14 pm  #92

miriel68 wrote:

My daughter loved the first Zoolander and she was greatly disappointed by the new one (she went to see it last weekend with her friends). She said it was not funny at all and simply boring, all the fun stuff put in the trailer.
However, she was raving about Benedict: about his looks in the film - normally she doesn find him very attractive, but she said he was mesmerisingly beautiful there - and his acting: according to her for just two minutes the film skyrocketedinto another dimension.

Interesting.  It is unfortunate that the new one isn't good, though I do remember being concerned that all the funniest bits were in the trailer and the rest wasn't all that good...turns out I was right.  But some of the reviews I've seen did list Benedict's performance as one of the only good parts.  Some said that All could have stolen the show and that's probably why the character didn't get a lot of screen time....and because the movie wasn't good there's probably no chance of us getting an All-centric spinoff.

Clueing for looks.

February 16, 2016 2:21 pm  #93

I confess I don't really care what the film is like, I just want to see Benedict!

February 16, 2016 4:30 pm  #94

So loyal, besleybean!

Clueing for looks.

February 17, 2016 7:30 am  #95

Yitzock wrote:

But some of the reviews I've seen did list Benedict's performance as one of the only good parts.  Some said that All could have stolen the show and that's probably why the character didn't get a lot of screen time....and because the movie wasn't good there's probably no chance of us getting an All-centric spinoff.

Well, it's a pity B. is in the movie for the whole one minute: comparing to this, his role in AOC was a huge one!

February 17, 2016 2:08 pm  #96

That's true.  I think it's one of his roles with the least screen time from what I know of, other than Little Charles.

I found the scenes from the movie on YouTube (low quality, filmed in a theatre, probably with someone's phone)....I won't say it's good, but I can see how Benedict could have had fun with what he got to do, and he's got an expressive face that's for sure.

Clueing for looks.

February 21, 2016 2:47 pm  #97

Last edited by Ivy (February 21, 2016 2:49 pm)

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

February 21, 2016 3:02 pm  #98

OMG, that is fantastic.

February 21, 2016 3:30 pm  #99

That's a nice edit. 
It's amazing how pretty he looks.

Clueing for looks.

February 21, 2016 4:09 pm  #100

Gosh that's drool-worthy! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Luuuuurve Ginger Nuts"

#IbelieveInSeries5

Board footera