BBC Sherlock Fan Forum - Serving Sherlockians since February 2012.

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 16, 2016 6:25 pm  #161

February 16, 2016 6:45 pm  #162

Re: Benedict and Sophie thread

I know and one of my colleagues was there at the same time!
She didn't see him, though.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 16, 2016 7:17 pm  #163

This is a lovely photo.

------------------------------
"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

"It is what it is says love." (Erich Fried)

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 16, 2016 7:26 pm  #164

How nice! And so nice of them to stop to take the photo with them.

Clueing for looks.

February 16, 2016 9:49 pm  #165

So good that, as we hoped, they were able to enjoy a lovely little holiday together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://professorfangirl.tumblr.com/post/105838327464/heres-an-outtake-of-mark-gatiss-on-the

February 16, 2016 9:50 pm  #166

Btw, his hair has already the right colour. 

"To fake the death of one sibling may be regarded as a misfortune; to fake the death of both looks like carelessness." Oscar Wilde about Mycroft Holmes

“Enjoy the journey of life and not just the endgame. I’m also a great believer in treating others as you would like to be treated.” (Benedict Cumberbatch)

February 16, 2016 9:51 pm  #167

So it is...is he dark for Strange?

February 16, 2016 9:53 pm  #168

I think so. Would be too early for Sherlock and DS has dark hair. 

February 17, 2016 8:32 am  #169

Beautiful photo!

-----------------------------------

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 2, 2016 8:52 pm  #170

Since this one was taken inside a house, it seems, I doubt it's a paparazzi photo.  Here's Benedict in his Doctor Strange outfit with Sophie.  This must be what it looks like when a superhero comes home for the day.

http://glassesbatch.co.vu/post/142136411779/thecumberbatches-two-sheds-thecumberbatches

Last edited by Yitzock (April 2, 2016 8:54 pm)

Clueing for looks.

April 2, 2016 8:56 pm  #171

Wow, very nice! 

I cannot live without brainwork. What else is there to live for? Stand at the window there. Was there ever such a dreary, dismal, unprofitable world? See how the yellow fog swirls down the street and drifts across the dun-coloured houses. What could be more hopelessly prosaic and material? What is the use of having powers, Doctor, when one has no field upon which to exert them?

April 2, 2016 9:07 pm  #172

haha, OMG that's so weird with people in normal clothes around.

----------
Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from!

April 2, 2016 10:13 pm  #173

Definitely a meeting of the fantastic and the everyday.

Clueing for looks.

April 2, 2016 11:25 pm  #174

I've seen some nice pics on Twitter of Benedict and Sophie on location in NY while he is filming Dr Strange, and although they are possibly pap pics there's a good chance they were taken by fans. They are  in public for his job and it's not a private moment of their everyday lives, perhaps we can post them here?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 4, 2016 9:44 am  #175

Maybe some like these are okay?

April 4, 2016 10:07 am  #176

I have no objections in this case. What about you, tonnaree? 

April 4, 2016 1:42 pm  #177

Those two photos aren't terribly intrusive.  I think they're nice.

Clueing for looks.

April 5, 2016 7:52 am  #178

April 6, 2016 7:29 am  #179

Heck, even the Daily Mail pixilated...fancy having morals lower than the DM!

April 6, 2016 8:14 am  #180

The morals of the haters stoop that low, I´m afraid.

Board footera